Chapter 2- How are you?

Izuku's POV

I waited for her as she trailed behind me.

Looking behind, I watched Uraraka-san's hazel-brown hair daintily sway in the spring breeze as she walked with such life in every step.

I recalled when we first met as I fought the urges to touch her hair which was approaching my radius.
----------------

An agonising scream could be barely heard over a crackling fire. It came from a hazelnut brown haired girl. Her hair, singed on her left bang, bounced with every sob that escaped her lips. I did nothing but silently watch and analyse the scene unfolding before me. She was outside of the house, why was she crying? The answer easily dawned on me when she started pounding on a hero's chest (specifically Kamui Woods' but why would that be important?) screaming:" Why did you save me?! I saw my parents DIE before my eyes! You COULD'VE SAVED THEM! You... could've saved them..." She broke down into hysterics, still clutching the hero's vest, she sunk onto her knees and continued to cry but even louder this time " Let me go back in there's still a chance! Please." The sensible hero withheld her as she tried to break free. She then made him levitate. Thinking this was her chance, she burst forward. Unfortunately this hero was Kamui Woods, he simply drove some of his roots into the ground and held her back with the others.

I recognised her the moment she started talking.
Ochako Uraraka.
A student in the prestigious high school, UA, she made it to the finals and her victories was unfortunately led to an end when my childhood friend, Kacchan, managed to beat her.
When I saw her like this, I had to take the oppurtunity and offer her an option while abhorance bubbled in her heart. Best to strike when the iron's hot, I told myself as I slipped effortlessly through the gathered crowd towards Uraraka, whom had already moved to an empty alley to continue crying.

"Don't you want a place where everyone is saved?" I stood beside her and asked, while looking ominously into the setting sun.
"Such a beautiful sight on such a demonic day." I sighed.

"Heroes may not be able to save everyone but villains can." I said, quoting from my train of thought from a long time ago. She looked up at my face, tears still streaming down hers, parted her lips, seemingly wanting to say something but nothing came out. I held out my hand. Closing her mouth she choked on a hum of agreement, and took hold of my hand.

----------

Edited a little uwu
2 Aug 2018