Chapter 1

Violet's P.O.V
..........................
Flashback
..........................
Today started off as a normal day, I went to school in the morning saw all my friends, then went back home. It was all great until I got home, when I got into the village everything was on fire! I saw my house, luckily it wasn't on fire, I saw my mum running up to me. She told me to get inside and stay safe. I did so, and then I saw something I didn't want to see.  There was the cause of all the fire, a dragon.
Present
............................
It has bright green slanted eyes with a tiny black line in the middle. This is a midnight black coloured dragon. I have heard of it before, seen it in a book. "Oh what did it say Violet? Think, think"! "Oh no, I remember now. The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself, the Night Fury".

I managed to get out of the house, I ran as fast as I could to the forest. I checked behind me and I couldn't see the dragon. But there was something else I couldn't see, the edge of a cliff. I felt myself falling, then I felt nothing. I had passed out.

When I woke up I saw those big green eyes staring straight into my soul. It was the dragon, it had rescued me. I wasn't at home but I was somewhere different. There were spikes made of hardened plasma all around me. This Night Fury must have made them, it's the only possible dragon that can do this. All I could see around me was the Night Fury, but it all changed when I sat up properly. There were so many dragons around me, I was speechless. "This Night Fury must be the alpha species. But why did it bring me here"? "Why not someone else"? I thought for a while then said to myself. "There must be something special about me, something that the Night Fury likes.

I stood up and I didn't see the dragon anywhere. I looked around and there was nothing there, no wild dragons, nothing. Suddenly I heard a loud roar, I then saw the Night Fury flying over me. It was so majestic, that's why it's so stealthy at night time. "That midnight blackness. It's so beautiful" I thought. I saw a flash in front of me and then I saw the dragon. It had fish in its mouth, "is that breakfast for me"? I asked it.

After I had the fish, personally cooked by the Night Fury, I saw it had something else in its mouth. It looked like an eye, a dragon eye. The Night Fury put it in my hand and nudged it to my left eye. I suddenly felt so powerful, I felt like a dragon. I suddenly knew what all the dragons were saying. It was awesome...
........................
Hello it's Httyd_no1_fan here!
I hope you all enjoyed the short but 1st chapter of my new book!
Stay tuned for more!
Bye!!!!!