Chapter 2

_____________
Violet's P.O.V
..........................
I finally managed to train the Night Fury. I decided to call it Midnight because it just blended into everything that was black. The downside is that Midnight has to stay in the dragon sanctuary because I need to go to school every Monday to Friday. My village has a thing for not liking dragons, we usually get attacked by them but now, Midnight says I'm the dragon princess so I can command them to leave the village in peace when ever they attack.

I told Midnight to stay where she was and look after the other dragons and make sure they didn't attack too much.
_____________________
At home in the morning
_____________________
I got my bag ready and headed downstairs to see that my mum wasn't there. I couldn't keep thinking about Midnight in the sanctuary with all the other dragons. Once I got to school I saw Hiccup walking on his own with a pile of books. I walked up to him and asked if he needed any help, as he turned around I saw those amazing light green eyes of his. I felt my powers activating to change me into a Night Fury, but I tried as hard as I could to resist it. Finally he answered with "yes please, I would be so greatful if you helped me". He showed me to his locker and opened it. There were loads of pictures of dragons in it. Before he managed to close the locker I kept it open and asked him why he had pictures of dragons in his locker. "Ermm, because I like dragons". He replied. "Don't worry I like dragons too, don't be scared that somebody will find out" I told him. "Wait what you do!? No you can't. I am the only one who can be friends with dragons"! "Nope you're wrong" I replied. "He does not know who he is talking to" I mumbled. "Did you say something"? He asked suspiciously. "Oh, err, no. No I didn't" I didn't know what to say so I just replied randomly. "Well, I'm off to study dragons now" he said as he walked off. I quietly followed him by using my changewing powers. Luckily I'm able to just use the dragons powers instead of changing into them. Anyways, I was right behind Hiccup now, it's so amazing that I can do this, I mean no one knows that I am following Hiccup.

He finally got to the library, it was funny because he kept on thinking that there was something behind him, which there was but he couldn't see me at all. I stood next to him and he was reading about 'The Alpha Night Fury'. That book is all about Midnight.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and became visible again. I ran back to the library hoping he was still there. Once I got there he was still reading his book. "Hi Hiccup! What are you reading"? I asked. "Why do you want to know what I'm reading" he asked me sounding like he can never get rid of me. "I just want to know. Please"? I asked lovingly. "Argh. Fine. I'm reading a book called 'The Alpha Night Fury'. Apparently the alpha lives in a dragon sanctuary surrounded by wild dragons. The Night Fury made the sanctuary with hardened plasma. Also it says that there is a legend". He said surprised."Oh cool what is it" I asked. "I'm just getting to it". He replied. "Right. There is either a boy who likes dragons or a girl that likes dragons who will be chosen to become the 'Human Prince or Princess of Dragons', the human prince or princess has the ability to command and communicate with all dragons. They also have the powers of every dragon and can change into every dragon". "Wow". We said in perfect sync. "Well. Look at the time Hiccup, I need to get back home now". "Ok. Goodbye Violet"!

Best day ever!!!!!!!
_____________________
Hi everyone I hope you all enjoyed the 2nd Chapter of this book!
Stay tuned for more!
Bye!!!!!!!