Part 3

"Ahhh!" I screamed and covered my face with a blanket. I heard everyone laughing but I didn't care, that shits intense.
"Your okay," Myles said wrapping his arm around me and pulling up to his body. I was so cozy all wrapped up in one of his hoodies and snuggled into his arms. We stayed like this the rest of the movie and it surprisingly made it easier to watch.
"See, it wasn't that bad." Kalin said to me.
"Too say it was awful is an understatement." I said and he chuckled before ruffling up the top of my hair.
I hugged him and Sandra good night and hugged Jake as well.
"Are you gonna be alright by yourself?" I asked Jake causing him to laugh.
"Your the one scared of the movie Lex not me," he jogged up the stairs and I smiled when I felt Myles arm wrap around my waist.
"Ready for bed?" he whispered into my ear.
"Let's go," I said linking my hand in his and walking up the steps to his bedroom.
"I'm so tired" I said flopping down on his bed. I curled up into a ball and let out a sigh of relief knowing I got to sleep soon. He crawled into the other side of the bed and pulled me up to him.
"How are you so warm all the time?" I asked feeling so safe in his warm arms.
"It's a gift," he said making me chuckle. I looked up at his eyes and he leaned down and placed a kiss on my for head.
"Goodnight beautiful" he said smiling down at me. I wanted so desperately to lean up and kiss him but I didn't know how to make the move.
"What are you thinking about?" Myles said brushing some hair away from my face. I bit my lip and looked at his lips and then back up to his eyes. His eyes narrowed and he smiled at me.
"Oh, you want me to kiss you?" he said and I blushed lightly.
"Well, how do I no that you like me? You'll have to work for my kisses, babe" he said and I rolled my eyes.
"Night," I said giggling and closing my eyes.
"No, I lied!" he said chuckling at the end. I faked a snore and he sighed
and brushed my hair out of my face.
"You're so beautiful" he said and I opened my eyes back up and tried to hide my blush.
"You don't even realize it either, I want you to be mine Lexie and if I need to prove it to then I will." he said and I smiled at him and curled into his chest. I'm still waiting to wake up from this amazing dream and come down from the high I'm having. But I won't because this is real life and Myles is fighting for ME to date HIM.
"You okay?" he said and I looked up at him and smiled.
"Actually I have a favor to ask," I said sitting up and turning so I could sit criss cross in front of him.
"What is it?" He said and he sat up and leaned against his head bored.
"My moms going out of town tomorrow, wanna come over and keep me company?" I said and he smirked at me.
"Are you scarred to be home alone?" he said giving me a devious grin and I shoved his chest lightly.
"Fine don't come over, you little ass!" I said and he snickered and pulled me back down to cuddle him.
"Or course i will, when do you want me over. How about 2 my mom leaves at 1 and it gives me time to clean up." I said and he patted my back comfortingly.
"Okay, I'll be there" he said and sighed "can I have my kiss now?" he said and I conjured up my last ounce of strength I had before looking up at him. I leaned to wear our lips almost touched and then smirked.
"Maybe tomorrow," I said an leaned down to snuggle back into his chest.
"You're a tease,"
"Yup"

The next morning I quickly got dressed and Jake dropped me off around noon. I said my goodbye to my mother and she drove off for a weekend getaway with the girls. A much needed one at that. I went up stairs and showered quickly then I texted Myles the okay to come over. I pulled on a pair if ripped up high waisted light wash shorts and a coral cropped tank that was tight fitting. I left my hair down and quickly out on some mascara so my eye lashes looked long. Then I heard a knock on the door so I jogged downstairs and opened the door up to see Myles.
"Hello gorgeous," he said and I smiled as he walked threw the door.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked and he grinned at me.
"I have a few ideas," he said running his hands down my hips and pulling me into him.
"Myles," I said and smiled at him "this really doesn't make me feel like you like me for me." I said and he pulled away.
"You're right sorry." he said and I smiled at him he was so cute.
"How about down the day in bed watching movies and catching up?" I said and he nodded his head.
"That actually sounds amazing. I haven't been able to have a day like that in months." He said and we headed up stairs to my room and we got dressed in more comfortable clothes. Then we crawled into my bed and started playing 21 questions.
"How many times have you gotten drunk?" he said and I laughed.
"Too many to count." I said and he smiled at me.
"Ever smoked weed?" I asked and he looked at me quizzically.
"Yes.." he said acting like I cared.
"Chill I have to" I said and he chuckled.
"I can't see you doing all these things." he said and I smirked at him.
"How far have you gone with a guy?" he asked and I blushed and he looked at me interested.
"All the way," I said and he gasped and held his head.
"I'm mind blown right now. Little Lexie isn't a Virgin!"
"Well it's not like you are!"
"I'm 21, it's different." he said and I laughed at him.
"Okay, how old were you when you lost it?" I said and he rolled his eyes.
"16" He said and I smirked at him.
"Same for me so don't be judging." I said and he chuckled.
"How many times?" he said and I rolled my eyes at him.
"3" his jaw dropped and he sat up forcing me to sit up to.
"But you won't even give me a kiss?" he said and I smiled at him.
"I just like that your so willing to work for it." I said and he pouted.
"Maybe I'll make you work for it," he said and I laughed at him and his silliness.
"I could make you crack very fast," I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.
"Nope I won't give," he said and he smiled at me with a big grin.
"Okay, have fun with that." I said with a flat tone and he kissed my forhead.
"I'm joking I'm still trying to prove to you that I really like you." He said and I turned around so I was laying on top of his chest. He sat up and pulled me with and I moved so I was I sitting on his lap.
"What are you doing?" he asked and I smirked at him and bit my bottom lip.
"Do you want me to kiss you?" He asked and put his hand behind my head and circled his thumb on my neck. I grinned and slowly moved in to touch my lips to his, as soon as they did it was amazing. He kissed me passionately and slowly let his tongue enter my mouth. I moaned as he massaged my tongue with his. When he pulled away I whined and he kissed each corner of my lips before pulling back to look at me.
"Wow" he said and I nodded my head in agreement.
"Did you feel it?" he said and nodded knowing he me at the meant erratic fireworks and electricity when we kissed.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" he said and I shot my glance from his lips to his eyes in excitement.
"Yes!" I said and hugged him and immediately returned it. My childhood dreams have now come true.