Dave's Stupid Move

DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN ANYTHING I TALK ABOUT EXCEPT FOR DAVE

There was a dude named dave who got bit by mouse the same day that spiderman got bit by a spidy. 

"Teacher I got bit by a mouse,"said dave.

"Rub some dirt on it,"said the teacher.

Now Dave was really really dumb so he looked around the room for dirt. The only place he saw dirt was in the scorpion container. So he reached his hand in to get some dirt and OOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWW!!!!! He got bit. 

"At least I got dirt,"said Dave.

"Then he went to the bathroom because he felt like he was going to throw up. Then he felt a scorpion tail growing out of his butox. A it was big and pointy. He wanted to touch the tail.

"Ouuu shiny!" said Dave's really dumb friend.

TOUCH

"OUCH!" replied his friend.

Then after dave took his friend to a hospital he was walking home and a car seemed to be following him. A man got out and right then.

STING!!!

Dave took the man down with his tail. Then he looked at his face and it was TONY STARK!!!!!!

"Oh Snap," said Dave. 

Now as I said earlier Dave was really dumb so he didn't hid the body. A few days later he looked at the newspaper and saw A MAN NAMED DAVE DOES TERRIBLE CRIME AND KILLS TONY STARK. Then Dave's YO MOMMA looks at the newspaper and dave said.

"No don't look at that it tells you about my bad thing I did," said Dave unknowingly telling his mom of a bad thing he did. 

"Ok,"said Dave's stupider mom.

"I'm going to run away,"said Dave.

"Good, I never liked you anyway,"said Dave's sister.

(AND A TEAR ROLLS DOWN DAVE'S EYE)

That week  Dave was hiding from all da angry people. He was super scared because Spidyman was after him. 

To be continued. Read my story 

Adventures of Dave 2 to see what happens to dumb Dave

P.S. Don't be a Dave