Chapter 1

After being forced by the System Association to cooperate, the once sleeping young male, bursted out with vigor with a tinge of reluctance.

Argen did a quick motion of his hands and what was one a plain white area was suddenly changed into a forest where a teenage male was slowly walking with vigilance. Argen's body, which was floating above the male, had a blue outline which shows that Argen is not within the area where the male was treading.

Actually, Argen was watching the scene inside the young male's mental world.

The teenager picked up a green herb and studied it. "System, what is this?" He asked to Argen, mentally. Even though Argen has a human form, the young male couldn't see him and could only hear Argen's voice.

Argen felt like sh*t when he couldn't remember the damn thing. Before he was sent to do this job, all the newcomers were first trained and taught by the association on things they needed to know. Of course, as their protagonists levels up, their functions upgrades along with their knowledge too and they are able to access more resources back in system association.

But this herb, Argen's host was asking, was one of the most basic knowledge for the systems and Argen couldn't even fart a sentence about it.

"System?"

[The system cannot identify it at the moment since host's level is still low] Argen spat out a lie

Argen apologized inside his mind.

I'm so sorry host for being dumb. Actually I could've identified it if it wasn't for this crappy memory of mine

"Really? Okay. Then I'll level up through hunting beasts to know the herb. How much experience points is needed for me to achieve Magic Beginner 5? Show me my status panel."

Argen did as he was told and snapped his fingers. A panel appeared in front of the teenager with his status.

However, instead of rejoicing about his host's determination, Arben frowned.

"How in the world am I gonna tell him about that piece of herb? What in the world is that?! Should I go back to the association and borrow a book about basic herbs?!" He was struggling internally. It was so troublesome to return back just for a book.

He felt like a glitch on the process how the association chooses new systems for its members. I mean, he doesn't even have good memory to begin and and all his fellow systems were genuises in their past lives until now. All of them are able to memorise words and know things at a glance.

But him? Puh!

He was actually infamous in the system association and known as lazy to the core and dumb as a pig. But he didn't mind and felt it was an honor to be known as such.

What can he say? It was true!

He snapped out of his thoughts and spoke to the host.

[Your 3rd mission is about to end in a day. Please achieve the neccesary things to accomplish the task before-----What the?HOST!!]

*chomp*

Argen's host was eaten alive by a massive lion with protuding horns on its body.

[System #901. Your host will lose his last breath in 10 minutes and you will too. You will replaced as soon as you die. Thank you for your efforts until now. Have a nice day]

"HAVE A NICE DAY MY A*S! I'M DYING! I DON'T WANNA DIE YET!!"

Due to Argen being distracted, he now faces the consequences of his carelessness.

That is

To enjoy a nice day.

_____