Maybe Me?

“Sam!” her mom called from down stairs. Sam quickly got up and went downstairs, once she arrived she said,” Yes ma’am,”

She was fighting back tears. You couldn’t hear it in her voice, but if you looked carefully you could see it her eyes. Sam wasn’t any ordinary girl that cries hours on hours to anyone that will listen. If you ever heard Sam cry then you are special. She is the type of girl that will keep things bundled up inside for years upon years and never show a thing. The type of girl that will sit in her bedroom at night in complete darkness, with tears rolling down her cheek.  Sam has had a hard life, her parents divorced, her dog died, she’s moved more times than she should, and her sister is sick with a deadly disease.  Now that you know a little about Sam back to the story.

Sam’s mom made dinner, like usual her mom’s cooking was amazing. Once the food was dished out, her mom told her to put her phone down, like usual, but surprisingly Sam listened to her mom and put down the phone. From right there anyone should have guessed something was up, but of course no one noticed. Sam sat there quietly staring at her dinner plate. Yet again another sign of something being wrong, and yet again no one realized. She sat there quietly eating her, when she finished she put her dish away and raced upstairs. She shut and locked her door, blared her music, shut off the lights, and began to cry.  Hours went by and she still continued to cry. Finally at 3 in the morning she cried herself to sleep, its normal for her.

She woke up and got ready for the day. Today was Monday; Mondays aren’t just any ordinary day of the week. Mondays is the day that she gets to see Keith. Keith is the guy she’s had a crush on for years. They go to the same church; their church holds a youth group every Monday night. That’s the one time they see each other, unless they Skype. Sam looks like a complete idiot when she tries to talk to Keith.

Sam finished getting ready and went down stairs. Her mom was awake and was already cooking breakfast for the family. Sam never stayed around long enough for everyone else to wake up. Sam grabbed her lunch and said good bye to her mom. Sam walked out of the house. Her mom yelled goodbye, and Sam went on to the school. Sam didn’t like her school. She has friends and everything but so much drama goes on. Plus her ex-boyfriend goes there and has a total jerk face.

She got there e a little bit early that day, so she went and got breakfast from the cafeteria. She walked around and she met up with her best friend there, Taylor. Taylor and Sam walked and talked for a while, and then the bell rang for first period. Her day went on as usual, then the period she dreaded every day since the jerk face and her broke up. 

The bell rang and she walked to seventh period. She has P.E. that period so she went to the locker room. She got changed and went out ti the blacktop. Of course jerk face, Bryan was already out there. He broke his hand by punching a dumpster 3 times, so he doesn’t have ti do P.E. for the rest of the year. Lucky Bryan learned how to back off, he finally got the message when Sam told him off rest of the year. Finally the bell rang to go home. Of course, Sam ran all the way to the bus top. Once she got off the bus she ran all the way home. Sam had to get ready for Keith. No one knows about her secret . she plans on keeping it that way.

Sam went down stairs to eat dinner. She didn’t eat much,but then agisn she never does.