IMPORTAN Authors Note!!!!

So I have no ideal what to write anymore I am going to be honest  when I got out of cheer things stopped coming to my head and I just stopped writing the book. I don't know if I should continue this book or stop?! 
              I have also been really busy with school I have this one class that is kicking my butt I pull all nighters studying and trying to finish that teachers work on time, I just don't have time I have to maintain a certain average for basketball so I stay up all night after basketball training ends at 8:30 I stay up studying or finishing homework!.
            So like to get straight to the point should I continue writing this book or should I stop and maybe write or try to write something new.
          I look back at the previous chapters I have written and see how bad each chapter was put together, but then again I started writing this book at the age of 13 my grammar was bad I never looked back to see if there were errors that I wrote.
         But now I am in the 10th grade and I am currently taking English 2 pre-ap I am looking at things from a different perspective, and I can say that my writing has improved a lot the fiction practice essays we write come to me a lot easier then before.
           I just want to know if I go on with the book or do another one? If I do another one what would you guy like me to do it on?
                                                                                        Thank you!!
                                                                                                                       K.R🥀