I'm Home, Erza.

The little girl, with scarlet hair and a red tattoo over her right eye, about 7 years of age watched her mother sob over the same picture, with two of her friends holding her hands, trying to calm her.

She had discovered her mother sobbing over this picture a year ago, when she woke up in the middle of her sleep to see her mother crying, with the same friends comforting her.

It was a picture of her mother and her father on their wedding day. She heard her mother's usually strong voice whisper under her breath as she sobbed.

"Mira, Lucy... It's been 6 years since he left... When is he gonna come back? I miss him so much..... Oh, Jellal..." Her mother, Erza Scarlet Fernandez spoke.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll come back soon sweetie. He became a member of Fairy Tail, he's just gone to atone for his sins. He'll be back, and you know that he loves both you and Rosemary very much," Her mother's best friend, Auntie Mira whispered. They all thought she, Rosemary Fernandez is asleep, which explained the whispering.

"I-I just can't take it much longer! It's so hard without him... And I know, that no matter how much Rosie denies it, she misses him so very much and it hurts her to see her best friends with their fathers, goofing off and having fun," Her mother whispered once again. How Rosemary wished that her mother didn't know her so well. Besides, every time she asks about her father, her only response was her mother smiling brightly at her and saying "He's gonna be back soon. He loves us both very much." And although she never said it, she always thought, 'How do you know! For all, we know he could be with some other family, and he could have forgotten all about us! Is yours and daddy's love even real mama?!'

Her mother kept sobbing, with her friends, Lucy and Mira comforting her. 'I've had enough.' Rosemary thought, gritting her teeth, with her fists clenched. 'I'm gonna tell Uncle/ Master Laxus that if daddy doesn't come back home soon, he won't be my daddy!' She whipped around on her tiny feet and walked back to her room.

The Next Morning, Rosemary POV

I climbed down the stairs of my home and walked into the kitchen rubbing my eyes. My scarlet hair was in a side braid. I looked over at my mother who greeted me with a happy "Good Morning Rosie!" Which I, of course, returned with a "Good morning mama!" All traces of her tears from last night were gone from her glowing face. This is why I love my mama. She's always so strong and positive, and she's ready to take anything on. But even my mama, the great 'Titania' has limits. Which is why I am going to speak with Guild Master Laxus, also known as Uncle Laxus to me, today.

My mother had my favorite today, pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries on top.

"Wow, this is so good mama!" I commented with my mouth stuffed.

"Aww, I'm glad you like it, Rosie! But don't eat too fast or you'll choke like last time!" My mother said, and I slowed down, remembering how I nearly choked from eating the pancakes too fast a month ago.

"Anyways sweetie, today the girls and I are having a little outing for some girl time, so you're gonna have to stay alone in the guild. Don't pick fights with Nova, okay sweetheart?" Mommy said in a demanding tone. I nodded. I had no plans on fighting with Nova today since I have other matters to attend to. Nova was Auntie Mirajane and Uncle Laxus's daughter.

I finished my breakfast and washed my hands, and mama and I began the walk to Fairy Tail.

Timeskip After Rosemary Arrives At the Guild

"Bye kids! Be good to your fathers okay?" Auntie Mira yelled as everyone except me yelled back 'We will mom!' I have no reason to say that because my daddy isn't here.