; xxxtenacion.

jahseh twisted and turned as he lightly moaned

jahseh twisted and turned as he lightly moaned. his eyes fluttered open, and he looked around to find you, so he could make that dream happen.

"y/n?" he called out, as he slowly walked upstairs.
"i'm in the kitchen" you called, as you began to chop up some lettuce.

he came up behind you pressing his lips softly against your neck.

he left little love bites all over.
you turned around wrapping your arms around his neck. he smiled at you, and just admired the beautiful color of your eyes.
"i love you baby girl." he said right before he pressed his lips to yours.

the kiss was sweet at first, but then turned into you two both wanting dominance.
he took over as his hands met your waist and lifted you up onto the counter, giving your lower back a squeeze.

his tongue danced around in your mouth, as you moaned his name, making him more and more crazy about you.

his hands came into the soft material of his shirt that you were wearing, and lifted it above your head and tossed it to the side.

he looked you up and down, smirking.
his lips moved around your body, as he kissed your chest, leaving another round of hickeys.

you squirmed around not wanting to wait anymore, you needed him now. he got this hint by your shaking leg and slowly bent down, sliding off your shorts.

his lips kissed your inner thighs.
you tossed your head back due to the pleaser he was leaving you.

"jahseh" you moaned as he kept on teasing you.

"beg for it baby girl." he lifted up his head, making eye constant with you.

"daddy please." you whined.

he  made his way back down, and began to lick your clit. his tongue twirled around, making you wetter and wetter.

he licked his lips, and began to finger you out, but his eyes never leaving yours.

"cum for me baby girl." he said.

he stuck two fingers in, and by that time you released all of your juices.

he licked his fingers, moaning as he did so.

a sudden thought popped up, as you didn't want this night to end.
you kissed his chest, leaving a line of kisses, until you got to his pants line.

you looked up at him, giving him puppy dog eyes.
you tugged at the band of his sweat pants, and tugged on them, sliding them down.

you wrapped your fingers around his length, and begin licking the tip, teasing him, just like he did to you.

he ran his fingers through your hair, you begin sucking.

you bobbed your head up and down, making him moan your name louder and louder.

"fuck baby girl" he gasped.

his warm liquid filled your mouth, as you swallowed.

you let out a breath of air , and stood up, and he hugged you softly kissing the top of your head

——

hello everyone, this is norah. :,)
i'm sorry this sucked, it was my first ever smut :( this was also requested by a great friend of mine. so s/o to you lmao

if you ever have a request make sure to message us or comment down below.

lylas account- -wonderfvl
norah's account- -trrashytozier

l & n