Raven and Luna

*The Next Day My Birthday!

I wake up at 7:30 on my birthday and put on my party clothes. A red dress with off the shoulder straps, fancy black heels and my hair tied back with a black ribbon. When I walk downstairs, My family is waiting for me. They are all dressed up and ready to go pick out my new pets. *I picked out names already, Raven and Luna are the names*. After eating pancakes, we drove to the store called the Barn Store, where we always got our animals and animal food there. 

When we walk in, I go to the dog section. I look through all the puppies and finally spot the dog I want. Luna. I was going to name her Luna. 

I picked her up and she started licking my face

"This is the dog" I said to my parents

"Alright. Is there anything else?" My dad asked

"I want to keep looking for five more minutes" I said and walked off.

I walked down the horse and pony section looking through them. Then I saw the perfect horse. A big, beautiful stallion. He looked at least 1-2 years old. I was going to name him Raven.

He was the prettiest thing ever

He was the prettiest thing ever. I grabbed his lead and led him to the front desk, where my parents were waiting for me. We walked up to the desk and paid for both animals. Then it took awhile to get Luna and Raven in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter will be better, I promise!

~Olivia