Chapter 1 - The Request

(By the way, this is what you're wearing)

You wondered out of your small house, it had dark red bricks and was on the outskirts of Pheonix drop

You wondered out of your small house, it had dark red bricks and was on the outskirts of Pheonix drop. Rather slowly you pondered towards the centre of the small town, sitting in the middle of town was a large tree, will a man-made water piece surrounding it. The tree was the main piece of Pheonix Drop, you really liked it, it had long branches which reminded you of arms. Carefully, you sat down on the edge of the water work, staring out at the people walking by lost in your own little world. A soft breeze pasted you, your h/l h/c - which was in a rather tight high ponytail - flowing in the wind alongside it. Garroth, your boss (i guess) walked over "Hey, y/n, it's our time to go patrol the gates at the front." he smiled at you. You grunted "Ugh, fine" Reluctantly, you stood up. Not long ago that would have been hard for you, but now you're used to your f/c swords weight. Walking alongside each other, garroth and you walked towards the front of the town. You passed many houses and building on your way there. Nekkoette ran past you, being chased by one of Donna's kids. Silently, you chucked to yourself, thinking to yourself. Soon, after passing a patch of trees and nearly the woods, you reached the gates. You entered a tower, climbing up it to the top of the gate, soon followed by Garroth.

YOu walked back and forth for maybe half an hour before Garroth suddenly left, you didn't know why but about 10 minutes later he came back with Aphmau, It was then when you looked down and say the murderous High priest Zane. He looked up at you, despite only seeing his one eye and slight corner of his mouth, you could tell he was up to something devious. He walked up to aphmau, to face her through the gate. You scurried down the ladder and walked to stand beside Dante.
"What do you want Zane?" Aphmau demanded. He smirked harder and spoke through his mask "I originally came to request something different however my mind had changed"
Dante instantly spoke "why should we give you what ever you want?"
Zane looked at him, me, then back at aphmau. "If you don't give me what I wish for, then your previous little town will pay."
Aphmau looked at you and her knights then faced Zane "what DO you want?" She replied rather calmly.
The next part shook me to the core "her." He pointed to me.

[CLIFFHANGER!]
I'll try to post as often as I can! :)