A lover's heart

Death's POV

I'm walking around by myself when I hear two very familiar voices. I look to my left and Jenae and Shadow are taking to each other and lucky for me I can hear what they're saying. "Almost been two years since we took Yuki. Time sure does fly." Shadow says. "Your lucky your my sister." Jenae says. "I know I know." Shadow says, "so what's your plan? Yugi's getting closer to finding the base and Yuki. What are you going to do to stop him?" Shadow asks. Wait what?! Jenae's helping hide Yuki?!"I'm the mistress of illusions." Jenae says. "I know but Yugi isn't trusting your illusions anymore. You need to think of something else and quick." Shadow says. Jenae thinks for a second. "I'll trick him." She says before disappearing.

I run straight to my house. I take out my phone and look at Yugi's number. Should I call and tell him? I want Yugi to be happy and have Jenae back but I don't know if I could do that to Jenae." I say. "If I call Yugi we could find Yuki but what about Jenae? Yami and Shadow wouldn't hurt right?" I say unsure of what to do.

I then feel someone hold me. I look to see it's Jenae. "I know your helping Yami. I overheard you and Shadow. I'm not mad and I don't hate you I still love you. I'm just not sure what to do." I say. "I'm only doing this because of my sister and she's the only reason I'm still on Earth." She says. "only thing keeping you on Earth? what would happen if I where to call Yugi and help him find Yuki?" I ask. "My sister and I would go back to the underworld forever." She says. I start crying like crazy.

Yami's POV

I'm waiting for Yuki to leave the school in his dreamscape when my darkness flares. This is bad my darkness could kill Yuki. "I need to leave." I say.

Yuki's POV

I'm in class but I don't see Yami. I ask my other classmates if they've seen him. "I say him outside he said something about leaving." She says. "Oh." I say sadly. "Though I think it's because weird black stuff was on him. It looked evil and dangerous." She says. I nod and pick up my bag. "I'm going home." I say while running out of the school. I'm running towards the house when I see something in an ally. "Huh?" I say and go towards it. It's a ring necklace thing. (it's the millennium ring) "What's this?" I ask. "Yuki! It finally worked!" I hear someone say. I gasp as the necklace wraps around my neck. "Who are you?" I ask. "No time. Listen Yami is somewhere in your dreamscape! What ever you do don't go near him he's dangerous! He's evil! He kidnapped you and tried to get someone to kill themselves just because he loved you." The voice says. "Why does this look familiar?" I ask. "Because you saw it when we met in the bar." The voice says. A different voice comes out of nowhere. "Yuki it's ok. I'm here for you. it's my Yugi or your panda." The voice says.

Death's POV

"So I'll never see you again?" I ask while crying. I don't want to lose Jenae. "No. I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you." Jenae says. "You never hurt me. You've shown me nothing but love." I tell her. "I'm just scared I'm going to lose you." I say softly. Jenae kisses my head. "It'll be ok." She says. "I have a bad feeling and my feeling are never wrong. something is going to happen." I say. "It will be ok." She says. "I hope so." I nuzzle her and that's when I notice my phone. "Y-Yugi found Yuki. which mean you and Shadow...." I start before sobing. I see Jenae start to disapper. "REST!" Jenae yells. "Death listen to me, whenyou wake up you'll be in a new timeline." She says. "W-What?" I ask confused. "Things will be compeletly different, you'll be in a different world basically I'll find you I promise." She says.

MADE ON 5/3/18