peach pit

WARNING TO VIEWERS
°contains smut
°oral sex
°fingering
°alex!harry (aka dunkirk harry)
°thigh riding
°basically a 1940s!au (:

ENJOY !

alex's back muscles relaxed as it made contact with the warm towel talulah had laid out for him, a smile rubbed against his glistening jewel like lips as his forest captured eyes drank up the sight of his girl applying sunblock on her legs.

"c'mere love lemme do that f'you." alex spoke as he sat up, his hand beckoning for her to hand him the sunblock.

she turned to him and gave him a knowing smile, her hair bouncing in the cutest way as she looked at him. "you just wanta touch me don't you?" she questioned with a raised brow.

alex tilted his head and smirked, a click of his tongue escaping past his lips.

"y'know me so well peach. now get over here." alex laughed before patting his lap.

talulah's full lips perked into a wide smile before she awkwardly made her way over to alex by shimmying her knees forwards.

alex grinned at the sight before he made a playful roar noise as he grabbed her by her waist and plopped her down onto his lap.

she giggled as alex tickled her sides. "a-ale-ex s-stop!" she laughed as she shooed away his wandering hands.

alex sighed and shook the sunblock before squirting some on his palm. "i like seein' you squirming because of me peach." he whispered in her ear as he slid his hand across her warm thigh.

her laughter vanished like the flames of a blown out birthday candle as she sucked in a sharp breath at the sensation.

alex covered her legs in a generous amount of sunblock, not being shy to make sure he covered sensitive flesh of her inner thighs.

by the time he was finished with her legs, he looked up at her from under his eyelashes and felt a smirk grow on his lips as he saw an endearing begonia hued stripe kiss her cheeks and her nose bridge as she bit down on her dahlia tinted lips.

"turn over f'me, love, yeah?" alex whispered as he twirled his finger in the air. talulah breathed in through her nose and out her pretty plump lips before turning around for her boy.

alex shook the sunblock once more, squirted some on his palm and rubbed it all over talulah's back, trying his hardest not to pop a boner as talulah sighed in sweer relief at the way alex massaged her skin.

he had to force himself to remove his hands away from her before he shuddered and rubbed the excess sunblock on his legs.

"all set my peach." he said with a smile as he patted her bottom, resulting in him receiving shocked glares from people passing by.

"thank you alex." talulah mumbled, her cheeks feeling bruised with a flustered hue as she laid on the towel beside alex's.

"my pleasure." he stated, a wink gracing his left eye before he tipped his sunglasses down from the top of his head to his nose bridge.

suddenly he felt a pair of honey sweet lips on his and the second they were there they were gone causing him to lift up his sunglasses.