"Flush the Plush!!"

Patches Aiman Fazbear

[Plushtrap or Trap]

kisses his mom goodbye. Well... His mom adopted him..but he thought nothing of the sorts. He was heading to his 4th grade class, which he walked to school because he chose to. He didn't want to be embarrassed...

He held tightly into his backpack straps. For a 7 year old, he had sass if he felt like using it. As he rambles on to school, his hoop earrings jingled. He stepped into the school yard and immediately jerked his head down. He went in the school building and stayed there.

He was only scared of one thing when going to school...

6th graders..

Those ruthless Bastards love to torture younger kids for fun. Patches just knew to not intervene and lay low.. They won't touch ya...

Bad choice. He's alone

As Patches walked slowly and quietly down the hall, something grabbed him by the hoodie of his shirt.

Patches was yanked backwards and it choked him.  "Gluck! " was what was spat out of him. He felt himself get dragged to the boys restroom. He looks over his shoulder.

Patches eyes widen and he gasps..... 6th graders

There was 2.... Randy and Travis. Patches gulps at them,"H-hey G-guys! " he gave a wry smile. Randy and Travis smiled at each other and turned to Patches,"Yeah... Hey lil' guy~" Travis said darkly,"We sis miss you..." Randy tightened his grip on patches shoulders,"Yep! We forgot to give you a present~"

Patches shook his head,"N-no thanks, you guys! You don't have to!" But then Randy lifted him off the ground and grabbed him by his ankle, jerking patches upside down.

Patches eyes widened,"Oh shit." Travis smirked,"C'mon... Because your poor..looks like you haven't had a bath in awhile."

Randy and Travis weren't ordinary 6th graders... They had been held back so many times... That they were the tallest and largest on campus. Little Patches was only a late grower. That made him short for a 4th grader..

Patches spoke back,"N-no you guys! I'm clean! I..I...I...Sw-swear!"

Randy shook Patches up and down quickly making him dazed, so he would shut up. Everything fell out of patches pockets.. 

Travis gave a dark look,"Listen here, Wiseass.." That made patches listen as Travis got close to his face clenching his teeth,"Your dirty.."

Patches eyes widen, in fear. Travis mumbles,"Take him to a stall.." And Randy obeyed,"Hope you can swim Buddy!" Patches swung his arms and one free leg around,"N-no!!" Travis followed close behind as Randy put Patches over a toilet bowl, his hair barely skimming the water.

Travis looked at his fingernails and then backup at him casually,"You do remember that I said not to tell anyone.. Right?" Patches nodded violently,"Y-yeah..." Travis shook his head,"Liar.."

Patches eyes widen. "I swear I didn't! I swear to God I kept quiet!!" Travis looked at him darkly,"Well...too late~" Travis snapped his fingers, and Randy pressed the button on the toilet and making it flush. He then sticks the upside down rabbit in there, until the flushing stops, and then does it again when finished.

Patches flailed his arms, bubbling in the water. Each time he came up, he took one more breath..but not enough. This continued for over 20 minutes. It was until Randy and Travis got bored. Travis had him pulled out and thrown against the wall.. They took his backpack and dumped everything in the trashcan. Then through his backpack in the toilet.

Patches sat there, upset and angry.  He didn't know what to do.. He had no friends... He couldn't go to an adult.. He had no siblings... So he was left there...

This isnt the end...only the beginning