<27>

1 year and 3 monthes later....

"Welcome sir! Is there anything that you want?"

Seulgi have called that she was coming back to korea and of course Taeyong was really excited!

He decided to go to the flower shop to buy some flowers for her as a warm welcome back.

"Any new arrivals?" Taeyong asked.

"Yes!"

The lady took out a bunch of red roses which was extremely pretty.

"Are you getting flowers for your girlfriend? If yes , this is the best choice to choose!"

"Then i'll get these" Taeyong smiled.

"Sure ! i will wrapped it nicely for you to give your girlfriend"

Taeyong once smiled at the word girlfriend.

"Thankyou Miss" I bowed to her.

"You don't have to thank me! I liked helping people" She smiled.

Once she was done, she passed to him the beautifully wrapped flowers to him.

"Actually....she isn't my girlfriend yet...." Taeyong said.

"We were friends since 17...and her mother came back which i thought was a good news but little did i know... the mother became evil, she decided to bring her along to America...i wonder whether she is fine in there.." Taeyong continued while looking down.

"Did you develop feelings for her?" She smiled.

Taeyong chuckled at her question.

Taeyong confidently answered
"yes"

"Then why don't you go for her?"

"i want to but.... "

"Come on let me tell you something"

"My husband....he was the very man that i met who is loyal.
He got transffered into my school when we were 17 too.
Girls started fangirling over him because of his looks but i didn't cared because all i looked in is their personality."

"One day , he really attracted my attention , i started to gain feelings for me as he was so called flirting with me.
But suddenly , he thought of going out together and hangout, i agreed with him and we went out together.
We really had fun but suddenly....He brought me to a beautiful view ...shining stars could be seen in the nighr sky , they were really beautiful.
He brought up a bunch of my favourite red roses and a box wrapped in my favourite colour, purple. I asked him what it was but he ask me to open up the box.
I opened it up to see my favourite perfume brand that i always wanted! I really loved it but Suddenly , he said this to me."

The lady passed to him a piece of paper of what her husband said.

"Wow..." Taeyong said while reading it.

"Go get her" The lady smiled.

"Thankyou Miss!!"

"Don't call me that call me Auntie Sunmi , you have to tell me your name too! " She smiled.

"My name is Lee Taeyong, Auntie Sunmi thankyou!" He smiled while waving to her.

"Don't mention it ! Bye Taeyong! " She waved back.

_