Cheating Prank - Kendall Jenner BxG

Y/N and Zayn pretends to cheat on their girlfriends with their girl best friends since high school, Lauren Jauregui and Taylor Hill

BoyxGirl

-
Your PoV

We were currently on a hotel room at New York waiting for our girlfriends to come back from photo shoots . Zayn is my roommate since the management didn't let us sleep with our girlfriends because they said we're just a 'distraction'. Which is true.

"I'm bored." Zayn whined.

"Hi bored, I'm Y/N." I giggled at my silly joke.

"Haha. You're so funny." He said with sarcasm in his voice. "Dude, Seriously. Let's do something fun."

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's prank the girls."

"I'm listening."

"Let's do a cheating prank!" Zayn said excitedly.

"What the fuck, dude. They're gonna kill us." I chuckled.

"Come on bro! Pweeeeease!" He pouted.

"Ugh! Fine." I rolled my eyes as he dance like a kid. "Z, you're like, six years old." I giggled. "So what's the plan?"

"Okay so...when they walked into the room their gonna see us in bed 'naked' but not really naked. We just have to be shirtless under the covers with our girl best friend or whoever you want. I'm gonna call taylor. Who's yours?"

"I thought taylor is at photo shoots?" I asked.

"Hailey and taylor's photo shoot is still on Friday." He said.

"Oh okay. Anyways, Lauren is on tour with her band right now and they're at New York too. She's been my best friend since we were on our diapers. Who knows?" I said as he chuckled and get a camera for me and him.

I turned on my camera and held it up just showing our face.

"What's up guys! I'm here with zayn and we're gonna do a cheating prank on our girlfriends. They're shopping right now so we have time to get everything set up. We're gonna call our girl best friends to help us with this prank. I'm gonna call lauren and tell her to help us." I said to the camera.

"Let's call them!" Zayn said as he grabbed his phone from the bedside table and turn on the second camera to record the call with taylor. I grabbed mine and called lauren. She answered quickly and greeted me as I adjusted the camera.

"Wassup fucker!" She laughed.

"Sup bitch!" I laughed with her.

"What do you want?"

"You're in New York right now, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm in New York too! Are you busy right now?" I asked.

"Nah. I'm just laying on my bed."

"Great! Can you come over and help me with something?"