First Things First

“How long have you been out here?” Another man crouched down to my level. He had bright orange hair. “Uhm...I-I'm not...” The silver-hair guy cut me off, saying in a sweet tone, “Hey, it's alright...We won't hurt you. What's your name, Sweetheart? I'm Jimin. Park Jimin” I didn't want to, but somehow I felt the urge to share my name. Like he was a magnet pulling me towards his sharp grey locks.

“Y-Y/N...” It was really cold. I was shivering and wearing raggedy clothes and a light jacket. White hair dude slipped off his hoodie and wrapped it around my body. “Here, this will warm you up...I'm Kim Namjoon,” He said in an also calming tone.

The pink-haired male suddenly hugged me. I was too afraid to hug back. “Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you, Sweetie..” He kind of had a motherly vibe in his voice. Huh.

“It's very nice to meet you, Y/N...I'm Jeon Jungkook, the maknae of the group!” The brunette waved at me cutely.

The black-haired boy held his hand out, I shook it cautiously. “I'm Kim Taehyung!” He chirped.

“Min Yoongi...” Mint hair said with a tone of angst, looking away from me. He made me feel more depressed in a way.

“And I'm Jung Hoseok...You can call me J-Hope, too!” This last guy was the one with the box smile and bright orange hair.

Their smiles seemed to disappear after a while, especially when Jin held my wrists  gently, looking me in the eyes with his dark brown ones. I was shaking and coukd hardly breathe as the blood ran down my arms in no rush to get to the pavement. “Why are you cutting?” He said kind of sternly.

“I-It just...”  I sighed, looking down. “...Helps me control the pain...”

“By making more pain?” Jungkook retorted. I wanted to run. I wanted to run away, far away from these 7 men trying to help me. But...Why? If they were caring enough to stop in an alleyway just to save a random kid from killing themself, maybe they could help me even more.

“Well, no...It just kinda makes me numb...It helps, I guess...” I stammered out. “You guess?” Namjoon stepped forward, “This is going to kill you, child,” He held up the bloody blade and then threw it into the storm drain next to us. Now I really wanted to run. Jung Hoseok lowered himself once again to my level, he put a hand on my cheek. “Please don't cut again...Please...It's not worth the risk, Y/N.” He soothed. Tears silently rolled down my face. Tae and Jin were wrapping my arms with some kind of towel or cloth while Hoseok was calming me down.

Next thing I new, J-Hope had brought me to my feet and all of the boys were again giving me looks. Jin gave me a nice smile and took my hands in his. He made eye contact and brushed the tangled H/C hair out of my face. “You can live with us. Namjoon and I are going to adopt you!” He offered. “Wait...You two are together?” I blurted. Both of them chuckled. “No, we just need two legal guardians...It's only fair I'M your Mom...And Namjoon would make a pretty good dad.”

“We can be your Oppas/Hyungs!”(I'm going to have you call them Hyung...But if your character is female, pretend Hyung is Oppa. It just makes it easier for me.) Taehyung say, gesturing to the other five boys; Himself, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, and of course Yoongi. I kind of smiled, but not for long. “I-I don't want to cause a-any trouble...” This tine, Namjoon interrupted, “Of course you won't be cause any trouble. We insist you live with us, Y/N.” Seokjin nodded in agreement.

A/N: New book out...Yay!! I hate myself xDD. Anyways, this is just the first chapter of my book, and make sure to check out my other book, “My Dad the Youtuber”.

Bai!~~