**Description**

**WARNING: Mature content. Read at your own discretion. Sex scenes and cursing throughout**

You all know him as the sexy stripper that teased you from The Perfect Spiral. This is a stand alone book, you do not need to read The Perfect Spiral to read this book.

Ryder Black, one of the most heard of names in Atlanta, Georgia. The man starring in most women's fantasies. The teaser, frequently requested and the guy who can make any woman drop to their knees with just one look. The hip thruster, the lip biter, the come hither eyes giver and the panty dropping winker. Every woman that comes to the club, him and his brother now own, want him.

In more ways than one.

Although he has a playboy attitude that comes with the job. He flirts like no tomorrow with anything that has a pulse. He sleeps with just about any woman who shows interest.

Despite his player ways, there is only one woman on his mind. The one who he has fallen hopelessly in love with.

So, are you all prepared to find out why they call him Ryder?

_______________________________

Future book about Ryder from the Perfect Spiral!!

Hope it sounds good to you all, I will change the description around once it's finalised. It's a rough blurb, not giving too much away 😉

I know you all loved him from the book so I decided to do my own book on him.

Comment if you're excited!!

Thanks guys
XX