Mundo

San darating ang mga salita
Na nanggagaling sa aming dalawa
Kung lumisan ka, wag naman sana
Ika'y kumapit na, nang di makawala

Aking sinta, ikaw na ang tahanan at mundo
Sa pagbalik, mananatili na sa piling mo
Mundo'y magiging ikaw

Today was our last game as a team. We gave our everything to that game for us to win and to be in the finals. All heart, all out but, we really fell short. I admit, it was really heartbreaking to be not in the finals but FEU also did their very bests to win that. No regrets. I'm just really glad that at least we were in the list of the final four even if too many people doubt us during the eliminations, na hindi daw namin kaya pumasok sa final four and etc., but guess what? We did and that makes my heart super proud for achieving something we didn't expect to have.

I guess God has really something to do with it. Maybe he has better plans for us. These things just proved that, bilog ang bola. Every game is just unpredictable. We can never say na may underdog. Everyone is playing their hearts out to win and represent their alma mater.

It just saddens me to death to think na may aalis na sa team. A team that is already considered as my second family.

Is this really goodbye?

After all the challenges we faced together and conquered as a family? They will left, that easily?

Coach tai has been our second father throughout our stay in this school yet he will leave. The man who gave hope and 2 consecutive championships to Katipunan. The one who made the heartstrong mantra that we are wearing right now. He will finally bid goodbye. He is a big loss in Ateneo but we do understand his decisions and we will be happy for him instead.

Jho Maraguinot

Jho Maraguinot. Also a big loss in our team. It's hard to say goodbye to a person that you've been already attached so hard. Nasanay ka nang nandiyan sila lagi sa tabi mo kahit anong mangyari. Ups and Downs, they've been there. Every second of the day, they've been with you. Doing things together, every time. Yung hindi nalang kaibigan ang treatment mo sa kanya kung hindi parang kapatid mo na. Sa araw-araw ba naman na lagi mo syang kasama, syempre, magiging sobrang lapit nyo na sa isa't-isa. Pero she already declared her decision to not use her last year to play during the last games' interview. I guess we won't see her playing in the court wearing blue and white next season but we'll see her in the crowd already cheering for the blue and white. Maybe we'll see her play again but in a different league already. We'll try to wait for that. Aren't you?