#imagine

note: you just got a job as the maid for Angie and Brad's house (OMG)... you secretly love cody, no one knows. when you get there, Alli and Tom instantly love you. Cody never saw you (you've been there for 2 months) until the day he came back from tour, and you were cleaning his room for him.

*your point of view*

(singing while cleaning, not knowing the Simpsons had got home from the airport with Cody, he was at his door way)

Cody: you know, you are a really good singer. Who are you? an Angel? Burgler? What?

Jackie: im the person that cleans everything

Cody: oh, so you are the made? (hes not trying to be rude but he had just got home, and you didnt care, you love him)

Jackie: yes, i just dont like being reffered to as that.

Cody: oh, sorry, so whats your name, person that cleans everything?

Jackie: Jackie. Jackie Jordan.

Cody: that's cute, i like that, a lot. im Cody. Cody simpson.

Jackie: yea, i know, ive been here for 2 months.

Cody: why didnt i know you were coming? i would of actually cleaned my room a little bit before i left. By the way, good job.

Jackie: i assumed you knew. your mom gave me everyones numbers, incase i needed something. And thanks, i tried my best to clean it for you.

Cody: And you didnt call me? i would of liked to say hi, so i wouldnt come home to someone singing in my room while cleaning.

Jackie: well that was rude. and i always called your mom, if she didnt answer, your dad.

Cody: well i wish they wouldnt of answered so you'd have to call me.

Jacki: haha, next time i will, deal?

Cody: haha. ok, but text me instead, ill be more likely able to answer.

Jackie: haha, ok... well, im done here, time to move on.

Cody: wait. you've cleaned EVERY thing in here?

Jackie: as far as i know... is there a secret room?

Cody: actually yes. There's a secret door to another bathroom... its pretty... unclean.

Jackie: haha, then ill go clean it. where's the door?

Cody: haha, no, i was kidding. but i do have a closet for when i have a girlfriend, she has her own clothes. *checks you out* and by the looks of it, you would fit in them.

Jackie: haha, oh really now? lets just take a look then *smiles*

Cody: haha, lets go then!

Cody's point of view

thinking to himself: she's sofreaking pretty. and a great singer! ok Cody, you can do this, have her try on the silky red dress with black heels, then ask her out.

Jackie's point of view

Jackie: so Cody, what should i try on?

Cody: um, the red dress with the black heels.

Jackie: ok! be right back (goes to put it on, and comes back)

Cody's Point of view

thinking: good Lord! she's beautiful!!

Cody: Jackie... Oh my God... im speechless. you're so beautiful.

Jackie: really? thanks, Cody.

Cody: no problem. i mean, it IS the truth.

Jackie's point of view

thinking: Oh My Cody! he thinks im beautiful!!! i've GOT to be dreaming!

Jackie: thats really sweet Cody.

Cody: (smiles the smile you fell in love with when you first met him June 5, 2011 at a meet and greet)

Jackie: hey Cody, did you know i went to my first concert June 5th, 2011, which was yours, and met you?

Cody: really? i thought i would of remembered someone so beautiful.

Jackie: aww, that is really sweet! and you didnt really say anything, just stared at me. i asked you to pose as a dinosuar with me, and you laughed, but you did.

Cody: oh yea!! i remember that!! i have that picture on my phone as the background! i dont know how i didnt recognize you!!

Jackie: haha, thats really funny Cody. and also a wee bit creepy.

Cody: haha, i hope its not to creppy.

Jackie: haha, not really, so why did you want me to put this on?

Cody: well, i was gonna see if you want to go on a date with me.

you thinking: OH MY GOD!!

Jackie: of Coarse i will Cody!!

Cody: thats great Jackie! (smiles) really (gets closer)

Jackie: (smiles) Cody.. why me? why do you choose me when you could have any one you want?

Cody: well, why not? you're different then everyone else. you get me, and you get that i cant be with you every minute of every second. and you're all i've thought about for a year, you mean the world to me. i've made the crew leave tickets and backstage passes at every venue hoping you would show up again (gets close enough your noses touch) i've never felt this way before.

Jackie: Cody, you're so sweet, look at me, crying tears of happiness. i never thought this would happen to me.

Cody: well then you really didnt think this would happen.

Jackie: wha-

Cody: (kisses you, deeply and passionately) for me to kiss you.

Jackie: oh my gosh Cody! (hugs him for a long time)

Cody: Jackie, look at me (pulls your chin up so you're looking at each other) i REALLY love you.

Jackie: i REALLY love you too, Cody.

Cody: so does that mean i can be your Gentleman?

Jackie: (smiles) yes, you can be my Gentleman, if i can be your Angel

Cody: most definetly