twenty.

the boys changed into different clothes, and while yoongi and jeongguk got yejins room ready, jin and namjoon were in the kitchen.

yejin got out of the shower, when she overheard jin and namjoon talking.

"so what was that today?", jin asked namjoon. "hm?" "you know, the holding hands and you being touchy with her." namjoon turned away from jin, and fumbled around with a tablecloth. "nothing.. i just.. i don't know, it probably sounds stupid, but i think i like her." jin grinned broadly.

"i knew it!" "but jin, i don't even know her properly. what if she gets creeped out if i'd ask her on a date or something?" "well you can only try, right?" namjoon sighed, and leaned against the kitchen counter. "yeah yeah."

some time later, the five were on their way to the city. jeongguk knew a few places, since he had been there before. he stopped in front of a restaurant, and went inside with the others. "this is probably my favorite restaurant around here.", he stated.

they sat down at a round table. namjoon couldn't stop looking at her. she felt his gaze on her, but she didn't know what to do since she heard him and jin talk in the kitchen. she thought about talking to him, but that could go very wrong. jeongguk was not the type of guy to talk about it, and jin would freak out immediately. so there was only one of them left.

yoongi.