Character info:

Main character: Cara Philips

Age: 15

Grade: 10th

Hobbies: Listening to music, meditating, walking, reading, dancing, and studying.

Personality: Cara is good natured, but has quite the temper. She is what people would say "emotionally unstable", but really shes just sensitive to different energies and emotions of others. She is very protective of friends and family, especially her siblings. She is VERY independent and caring. She isn't social unless she has to be, and usually keeps to herself and the few friends she has, so she is not withdrawn by no means. She is also very responsible and mature for her age.

Looks: She is 5'4, Has long wavy dirty blonde hair that stops halfway down her back, She has blue almost grey eyes, and she is a little over the average weight.

Cara's Younger Sister: Vanessa Philips

Age: 14

Grade: 9th

Hobbies: Drawing, painting, watching tv, hanging out with her friends, going to the mall or movies, and swimming.

Personality: Vanessa is very friendly and outgoing, although she loves attention she doesn't act out to get it, but at times she can be overdramatic, she looks at the bright side of everything, she is very dependent on her older sister(even though she is only a year older than her) and looks up to her.

Looks: She is 5'3, she has straight shoulder-length light brown hair, she has bright blue eyes and she is very skinny.

Cara's Younger Brother: Caleb Phillips

Age: 4

Schooling: pre-school

Hobbies: Playing with his toy cars and playing video games, and sometimes going on a walk to the park his older sisters.

Personality: Caleb is very hyper and loving, especially towards animals, he loves to meet new people and hang out with his family.

Looks: Caleb is 3'9, he has short black spiked hair, he has golden brown eyes, and is a little chubby.

Cara's mother: Alexandria Philips

Age: 41

Work: Third grade teacher

Hobbies: Reading, singing, cooking (mainly baking), and cleaning (which she enjoys)

Personality: Alexandria is VERY outgoing which is probably where Vanessa got it from, she is very caring and loving, she is definently a people person, she is very protective over her family, she has a great sense of humor and can be sarcastic at times.

Looks: Alexandria is 5'7, she had short light brown almost blonde hair (its not greying yet), and has golden brown eyes, she is average weight.

Cara's father: Brandon Philips

Age: 45

Work: Psychologist

Hobbies: Read, meditating, Watch tv, exercise at home, and look at the stars on their roof with a telescope.

Personality: Brandon is very caring and kind of a tree hugger, he is very easy to talk to and is non-judgemental, he loves being around people, he is very childish though bt can be strict when needed.

Looks: Brandon is 6'4, and has short black hair and bright blue eyes, he is very fit and sorta muscular.