Part 28

Parrish grinned back. 'Hold him still and I'll show you how hot I am.'

'Deal.' They looked at the angel and the pack members still up and near them. 'GUYS! EVERYBODY MOVE AWAY! NOW!'

They did. Everyone retreated behind Jordan, Stiles and Rallinth, taking their wounded with them.

'You again, little incubus?' The angel smiled, spitting blood to the ground. He looked at the succubus. 'You really are a monster to have released that creature.'

'Not an incubus.' He shook his head. 'You know what? I give up. You really are a dumb shit.' Stiles looked at him. The angel wasn't healing. Rallinth was right. Apparently, humans could do damage to an angel that wouldn't heal. It was amazing.

'I'm going to kill all of you, impure creatures. Then father will accept me again.'

'You've been raping women non-stop. Think father will forgive you for that when the reason you were cast out of the sky was because you had sex with a succubus?'

He snarled, looking at Rallinth. 'She'll pay. I'll be rewarded for punishing her when she led me astray.'

Wendy snorted. 'Boy, are you delusional.'

The angel moved, fast, towards them. Stiles let his telekinesis go, immobilizing him in place. Shit! It felt like trying to move a mountain. 'Parrish? Anytime now.'

The hellhound nodded, changing to his other shape and stepped into the angel, fists of fire hitting him.

The creature screamed. 'No! You will not defeat me!'

The teen fell down to one knee, blood dripping from his nose. «Fuck! So powerful...can't hold him...» 'I can't hold much longer!' And then he screamed in pain as the angel ripped the telekinetic chains off him.

Rallinth scowled, panic filling her as the angel grinned and slowly began walking to them. 'Anyone else with fire?'

Lucinda bit her lip. 'Only Stiles.'

He gasped. 'But since I'm apparently a warlock, no hellfire.'

The succubus looked at him. 'You'll do.'

Jordan snarled at the angel while the creature grinned at him. 'I'm out! If you're thinking of something, then do it quickly.'

She moved her hair away from her neck and with a long nail, drew a cut on her neck. 'Drink my blood.'

Stiles blinked at her. 'What?!'

'Only hell's fire will hurt him. You need demon's blood in you. It will be temporary but probably enough for this.'

The teen looked at Jordan still engaging the angel, fighting him now with only fists. 'Will my packmate be immune to the fire?'

'Hellhounds are immune to all fires. Hurry!'

He just grabbed her and bit her hard over her cut. Then he pulled once, twice, three mouthfuls of blood trying not to choke at the taste. He blinked when Mimi left his shoulder to also bite Rallinth and drink her blood. He grabbed the rat. 'Did I drank enough blood?'

'Try it.' She looked at the angel fearfully. 'We have no choice.'

He nodded. Mimi climbed down to the ground and chirped at him. She motioned with her little paws parted wide and he understood her completely. 'Here goes nothing. I think the rat's gonna get out of the bag.'

He created a big ball of fire and placed it in front of the rat. 'Ready, Mimi?'

She chirped and jumped inside the fireball.