Fangirling~~

Hi ~~ this is my first story . . . hope ya like it :)

Maxine is my name . I am a fan of a boy group in Kpop . Omygosh . How I wish I can be there in korea and see them in personal T_T unfortunately i am living in Philippines . but i moved in america .  so i can only look at them in some variety shows .

while I am watching their mv , my eyes stopped at one guy . his name is lay . gosh he is so freaking adorable :) . i started to search him in the google to know about him more . day and night . weird huh ?? he's dimple is so attractive . his voice , his face , most of all , his attitude . he's really perfect . he's the guy everyone wanted . he's really kind . making me fall inlove with him even more . I have to admit I actually dreamt of being his girl . but nah , that won't happen . he's dedication of music is just so adorable .  i followed them on instagram and looking  over and over at his pictures that he posted . gosh . the girl that he'll like will be super lucky . i started to like him when i found out we both like music , creating songs , poem , singing , and playing instruments :) omo . is it destiny ?? or nah ?? oh my gosh . i just wasted my time dreaming about him . almost forgot that i have school tomorrow . ._. anyway . i'll just watch and listen to their song before going to bed . 

~~~~~

Maxine's POV

ughhh . another hell daaaay . . .

I get up and went down to get my breakfast . " I really can't understand . every time i think about lay my heart beats fast . " ughhh . still dreaming i can be his T_T

hey people hope ya like it even though it's short but I'll update if i have a spare time . please comment something so I'll get some determination and inspiration ;)

heyguys ~~ wehavefourdaysofnoclasses . whichmeansmoreupdatesyeaaaa . ok , solet'smoveontothestory .

" Maxine . wait up !! " I heard someone called my name . turns out it's yifan . he smiled before continuing . " I've been calling your name . I thought you're just ignoring me . . . are you ?? " I shook my head and said " no . it's just that I'm not feeling well . not feeling myself rather . " he just smiled and asked if he can join . of course . I can't say no . and I won't . there's a silence but , he broke it and asked for my favorite things , habits , and more . he's really fun to talk to . and nice . without even knowing , we've already reached the school . it's kinda good that we're classmates . so that we can continue our chat and get to know each other more . the first subject is about to start . but we don't mind . we keep talking and talking . he also said that it feels good for him to have someone to talk to . then he paused for a second then smiled . I'm kinda confused on what he just said . but , I don't really mind . I just smiled back . first subject is history . my gosh . it's kinda I don't know , not my style ?? it's not that I totally hate history nor not good at it . it's just that I don't feel studying right now . without even noticing , I'm actually staring at yifan . his sideview is not that bad actually . how can be a man so perfect . I mean , isn't it illegal ?? then obviously , he caught me staring at him . he smirked at I just bowed . so embarrassed right now . unfortunately , the teacher noticed that we , are not paying any attention to him and to his class . so he ordered us to go to  his office and discuss our punishment later . so since we can't deny the fact that we didn't pay any attention to him , i think we just have to face the consequences . but , why am I being like this ?? even though we already got scolded i feel like i'm somehow enjoying this . because i can get to talk with yifan more .

yifan'sPOV

well , we got scolded for not listening to the teacher , but the best part is i'm here with maxine . guess we'll just spend our spare time talking to each other to get the conversation going . it gets a little awkward at first but we'll manage . a lot of students passed by , but we don't gave any attention to them . while maxine is talking about how her vacation end , i can't help but to smile just by looking at her eyes . She seems so innocent and perfect .while i was so drowned at my own thoughts , maxine snapped and asked me if i was okay . I just nodded and told her to continue . after she had finished her story , she asked me if it is okay to share something so we can continue with our conversation then , in the middle of maxine's story , our teacher finally arrived and told us to behave during his class and as a punishment , we have to clean the campus . 

maxine's POV

well , here it is . our punishment . i am glad it is not that hard to clean the campus since most of our fellow classmate are always clean and sensitive . after discussing our punishment , we are dismissed and told to start cleaning the campus before the end of the day