Chapter 7 New Job pt2

1 week later
Monday morning and I'm here writing by my desk today seem awful quite today not as many people had came in to work today. Not that I'm complaining I didn't have to come I work with stacks of paper 📝 by my desk. "Psss" some said "pssssh.....over hear" said again I twisted my head over to the right hand corner and see a girl is she new " ummm... hi may help you" I said quite confused I never seen this girl before is she new."Hey my name is Sofia" she said as she place her hand out towards me "hi my name is Kitana as I went in to shake here hand"
" it's nice to meet you.,.ummm do you know why half the staff is miss" I said a bit curious. "Ooh there all fired" she said with a Blank face."what do you mean fired" I said a bit worried as I'm scared that I might be fired."that small talk were all had   in his office was an interview to see if he would to keep us us are leaving us as you can see we both .Us keep are jobs we ether are going to have higher or lower pay depend what are new job will be". Said Sofia "umm if you don't mind me asking how do you know all this". I said given a confused look". "It's bec-" right then the door open showing Mr Stephen   James assistant Haily   every turn there heads the look on her face she seem pissed of she stated to make her way to the nnotice board and placed a white piece of paper on she then turn and walk away angrily. When she make her way back to the office everyone ran to the paper and start reading."I would what's all the commotion about" I said turning to Sofia she shrugs her sholder. When every one left I went to the bored the Tile gave me shivers ' New replacement jobs'

Adam- Assistant 2 (of Stephen)
Alex -It engineer
Bruce- fired
Bailey ( girl)- head of It
Cameron - fired
Sophie- reception (head front house)
Alexia- Head of department 3
Willow- Fired
Greg- website design
Matt- janitor
William- Manager of job Recruitment
Kitana- main assistant of Stephen James
After I read my name and what my job role would be in going be Stephen James new assistant that's why hailay was so piss because I have take her job place.😱
Sorry for the wait guys I'm study for my exams so I might be a while with Whatpad Thanks for the wait.