Your worst Fight/You get upset (serious)

PART 1: This was taking to long so I decided to make it in parts so that you people have something to read while I worked on more parts. I was thinking on making other books for other "frachizes" or adding knew characters. What do you guys think?

(A/N: I'll do the funny one later on. Basically the types where they think your cheating and it's like your cousin or sibling and then they're like "OH--" or something like that. This is like the heavy shit. Like the shit that people break up over so warning.)

Freddy:

"Interesting," you looked at your male classmate/coworker/acquaintance that was telling you an interesting story about his vacation.

You didn't think what you were doing was causing any harm. You were having a conversation with someone who you barely knew. Just being friendly. That gave him no right to do what he did.

Before you knew it, you were unconscious.

"What the hell?!" He screamed in your face.

"What do you mean?!" You yelled back.

"So, now your flirting with some guy you don't even know?!" He yelled.

"What...?" You were cut off by him continuing his little shit-fit.

"So, what?" He put his arms up, "You just sleep with any guy now?"

"What the hell is your problem?!" You pushed him away, angry and a little hurt. "How dare you make such accusations!"

"Accusations! Then what was that?!" Not only did he assume you were sleeping with that man, but he assumed that talking was a clear sign that you were 'in love' with this man.

"What was that? What was that?! That was two normal people having a fucking conversation! And yes it was an accusation because you obviously don't know what we were talking about! If you're going to stalk me, and who ever I talk to; you may as well actually fucking listen. But I forgot, you never do that, do you? You're just way too damn important for that shit!" You had enough of this, to say the least.

Freddy was completely shocked by this outburst.

"And for your information, we were talking about his vacation. You got mad over a story of a VACATION, and accused me of sleeping with this man when this is the first time I've EVER talked to him." You glared at him.

"Oh, well..." he shuffled.

"Let me out," you stated simply.

"Look, I'm-" you didn't let him say another word.

"I said let me out," you snapped.

He sighed heavily and you woke up. The man seemed concerned and you were able to come up with an excuse, and refuse the medical help that he offered to get for you.

After that, you found a quiet place to brood over what had just happened between you and your boyfriend.

Norman:
(I don't want to do this. I don't want to do this.)

It wasn't his fault. You were just in a quick-tempered mood. You sat at your desk, looking over the papers before you. You had a growing head ache, and just wanted to go to bed. You glanced at the clock. 12:03 a.m. Perfect. No sleep for you tonight.

You let a huge yawn escape. Your eyelids were getting quite heavy by the second. You were dosing off, and a slight brush to your shoulder caused you to jump.

"I-I'm s-so-sorry I sc-s-scared yo-you. I-I di-didn't me-mean to," Norman looked to the ground and rubbed his arm.

Between his stutter and the fact that he woke you from your almost slumber annoyed you to no end. The headache seemed to grow. You rolled your eyes and groaned.