Welcome, witches and wizards! (Rules)

IMPORTANT NOTE, DO NOT SKIP!!

ANYONE NEW JOINING THIS RP, PLEASE TAG SOMEONE ELSE TO RP WITH. I HAVE WAY TOO MANY RP'S GOING RIGHT NOW TO JOIN ANY OTHERS. AND FEEL FREE TO JOIN RP'S THAT ARE ALREADY STARTED, BUT MAKE SURE THE PARTICIPANTS ALL AGREE FIRST. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. CONTINUE ON...

Come one, come all, to Hogwarts, the greatest school of witchcraft and wizardry in Europe! My name is Calypso Black and I'm a third year at this school! I will always be available if you need to ask for help! There are a few rules here to make sure everything stays clean, so please follow them or there will be consequences! There is also a password hidden somewhere in the rules! I'll know if you've read them if you include the password in your form!

Rule 1: Minimize cussing! Please! You can star it or accent it if you absolutely must cuss (ex. Sh*t or shît) but please not every other word!

Rule 2: Bully the character NOT THE USER! No insulting anyone (race, age, gender, etc.) or bullying or anything! If I see anyone doing that, you will be kicked out right away!!

Rule 3: If the conversation gets dirty, please take it to PM. I don't want any innocent children reading anything that could scar them for life! Including me...so basically what this rule says...NO SMUT!

Rule 4: Please write in 3rd person. And be as DESCRIPTIVE as possible. If there is the occasional comment with maybe 'She sighed.' It's fine, but not every single one please lol.
DON'T DO
-*walks down the street* Hi!
-I walked up to my friend. "Hey!"
DO
-Calypso walked up to her friend. "Hi!" She said with a grin.

Rule 5: This is definitely the most important rule of all!! HAVE FUN!! I mean, sure, what's the point of doing this RP if it's not fun, right!? So, please enjoy it! Password is Tag three people to say you read the rules.

So, not tooooo many rules to remember, right? Ok, so now I will put up the form where you will comment your characters and in the next chapter, you can begin your journey!

Example form (me)
  Form
*Optional
Name: Calypso Black
*Nickname: Cal
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Parents: Sirius Black (Wizard) and Eliza Chase (muggle)
Age: 11
Appearance: chest length honey blond hair, chocolate brown eyes, medium height
Personality traits: clumsy, smart, protective, creative, funny/punny, fun to be around, slightly strange
Hogwarts house: GRYFFINDOR! ❤️🦁
Blood status: Halfblood
*Backstory: ...
*Patronus:Tiger
*Pet: barn owl named robin
*Wand: Dragon Heartstring, Acacia Wood, 13 1/4"

IMPORTANT: I changed the form a little bit! Those who would like to add anything to theirs, please go ahead. Those who do not want to do that, it's fine. You can stay with the old form! Everyone from now on, please use this form.

So, that's me! I'll pop in on rps from time to time... Please comment your characters here and in the next chapter, you will be sorted and will start your journey!!