Johnlock: Depressed Sherlock *smut*

Sherlock "came down with something" a few days before John and Mary's wedding. To John it looked liked depression... except this was Sherlock, he didn't get depressed. So he went to the flat one night while no one but Sherlock was home.

Sherlock hadn't left the flat since after the wedding plans were finalized. He wore clothes, but not his usual trench coat and scarf, which laid neglected on the coathook in his bedroom. He paced 'round playing his violin, composing and not speaking to anyone, not even the air, at least not yet. He wasn't eating, and most worrisome of all, he hadn't accepted a case.

John hadn't caught him with anything yet, but he was willing to bet Sherlock was on cocaine again, or smoking at the very least. He ascended the stairs.

"Sherlock."

The playing stopped briefly and Sherlock glanced behind him, bow still poised on the violin. His gaze flickered to John before he turned back to the window and resumed playing.

"Sherlock put down the bloody violin and tell me what the hell is going on! You're starting to scare me."

The violin began squeaking eratically, almost as if John was being musically sassed.

"Sherlock please..." John sounded desperate, broken. "I just want to help..."

Sherlock stooped playing and glanced at John again, lowering his violin to rest on top of the empty space where john's laptop once sat.

John hugged him, and Sherlock immediately sank into the embrace, but he was... crying? What the bleeding HELL?

"John I...I must confess that I am less than satisfied with how things are planned to go for the wedding."

John pulled away and gave Sherlock a confused look. "Do you not want to be paired with Tessa?"

"That's kind of it...not exactly though."

John tilted his head, his face adorned with an adorable look of confusion.

"John." Sherlock got so close to John's face that his breath tickled John's lips in an not so unpleasant way. "I want to be paired with you." He kissed John softly at first, then passionately.

John stiffened, in shock as fireworks exploded in his head, and he got weak at the knees. He gripped the fabric of Sherlock's shirt, and kissed back, his breathing fast and needy.

Sherlock pulled away but John didn't let him, so he brushed his tongue against John's bottom lip.

John shuddered, the sensation causing his knees to buckle. He landed in his chair, Sherlock still on top of him, both breathing heavily. John couldn't hold back a moan as Sherlock's tongue slipped into his mouth and swiped across every reachable surface in his mouth, every tastebud on fire from the taste of Sherlock's tongue on his.

Sherlock had gotten hard and once again he tried to pull away, not wanting to force John into anything regardless of his own desires. But again John didn't let him go.

John's hands moved to unbutton Sherlock's shirt, finally releasing the fabric from the strain that was Sherlock's chest. Sherlock gladly shed his shirt before slipping John's over his head, both men running their hands over the other's chest and back, exploring every nook and crevice, scars of forgotten origins and everything they could touch.

Sherlock pulled away from John, this time moving down to kiss his neck, sucking , biting, leaving hickeys in all too noticeable places. He continued to kiss lower, pausing to suck and lick John's nipples.

John let out a few breathy moans, and he tangled his fingers in Sherlock's shiny, silken, raven hair. He gasped as Sherlock's hands slid down and squeezed his ass. "Sh-sherlock just fuck me already."

Sherlock let out a deep sensual chuckle, his eyes lustful as he slowly slid down first his, then John's pants and boxers. He pushed John's legs up and let them rest over his shoulders, then slowly pushed in.

John couldn't help but cry out, Sherlock was so big and he was going in raw! Eventually, it was all the way in, and John let out a moan as the pain was replaced with intense pleasure.

Sherlock immediately began thrusting fast and hard, his grunts and John's moans probably heard by the whole neighborhood. Sherlock repeatedly hit John's prostate, and he was over come with the sensations of John's tight ass around his cock, and John's fingers tugging on his now even messier black hair.

"Sh-sher- Ah~ Sh-sHERLOCK!" John came, and Sherlock followed a few messy thrusts later, exploding inside John. He pulled out, and picked up John bridal style, taking him to the bedroom, where they collapsed in a messy cuddle.

"shit...how do I break this to Mary?"

"Heh... about that... I owe her money now."

"For what?"

"She figured us out before WE figured us out, she made a bet that you reciprocated."

"Wow... ok then."

Sherlock cuddled John, one arm planted firmly around John's waist while his head buried itself in John's shoulder, allowing himself to be overwhelmed by John's scent.

John ran his fingers gently through Sherlock's hair and eventually they both fell asleep.