Authors Note

Hello my little ghost readers! I apologize if you thought this was another chapter for the story. I figured I would take some time to explain my absences and discuss my return and what will happen with my stories.

First of all, as I've mentioned before, school is my number one priority and one of the main reasons as to why I was gone was because I threw myself into my school work. My major has absolutely nothing to do with writing and so I found this to be a bit distracting.

Second, I started writing the next chapter and hit a writers block even though I have all of my major plots worked out. I didn't like what I already had written and was easily frustrated so I decided to take a break. Ive been wanting to come back for a while now and I've only got about two more weeks of school before I go on summer break.

I want my story to be exactly how I envisioned it in my head and I never post a chapter without being completely satisfied with it.

Lastly I want to thank you guys for getting my story to over 5k reads, even when I wasn't updating. It was so heartwarming to check in and see that people were still reading my story when I wasn't active on here.

I don't want to get anyones hopes up but I want to try and make a full recovery and be posting new chapters before the end of May.

Once again thank you so much, I love you all xx