Part 2

*present day*

The school finished and Yu na went home. She entered her home and saw bottles of alcohol lying on the floor. She ignored them and went straight to her room. She changed herself in some comfy clothes and went to the kitchen to eat sonething. There was nothing to eat and she had no money. So there was no option except for starving till her dad arrives. She went into the living room and switched on the television. After an 1 hour the door opened and her she saw her dad entering with a bottle of wine. She hurried and helped him to sit on the sofa. She gave him a glass of water and asked him for some money to buy food. Suddenly, his dad became angry and splashed the water on yuna's face. He slapped her so hard and squished her face tightly making her cry in pain and said "You little bitch do you think I'm going to spend my money on your stupid food. Starve you bitch and stay in your room for the whole day". He then grabbed her by hair and dragged her in her room throwing on the hard floor and locked the door. She started crying in a corner and wanted to die. Suddenly the phone rang and it said Joon. She picked it up wiping away her tears.
"Hey Yu na"
"Hi namjoon" she tried her best not to show her pain.
"Yu na is everything right?"
"Umm.. Yes" she lied
"sure?"
"yeah joon. I'm fine" she lied again.
"Yu na I was wondering jf we could have lunch together?" asked namjoon
"I would love to but I'm so sorry namjokn I can't. I'm too busy today maybe next time" she wanted to say yes but she didn't want to show him the scars given by her father. So she lied
"oh it's okay. No problem"
He said and ended the call

Yu Na stood up and stopped in front of the mirror watching the scars. She then went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. She started to do her homework because she had no choice

        The next day, Yu na woke up and got ready for school. She opened the door and found it unlocked. She got outside and hurried to school. On her way she met namjoon. They both walked together talking and laughing. At the entrance she heard some girls talking shit about her beacause they were jealous of her and namjoons friendship. She ignored them and hurried to her class. In the middle of the school when yu na was heading to her next class. The same girls pushed her and she fell on the ground with her books. They started laughing at her. She felt sad and embarrassed at the same time. Suddenly a hand felt on her arm picking her up. She turned and saw namjoon. He had a serious look on his face. The girls ran away. He picked up her books and handed her. She smiled and they went to the class together.

             After school finished, Yu na ran home and slammed the door. She found some food on the table and felt happy and hungry. She changed her clothes and started eating the food. She ate the food and went to her room. She was happy that her father bought him food. She started listening to music and fell asleep....