7

After that day when the goblin broke down in tears with Tiffany's arms around her, they've been close enough to start each day with a small laughs and intimate talks that some of the crew noticed and Nichkhun didn't even like it alot, he's one of the Chief's team members and also had a huge crush on her ever since he was assigned under Tiffany's supervision and as their Chief supervisor she was a very diligent, professional and kind towards them that he mistaken it into another level that he wanted the Chief for himself but the oblivious woman has someone else in her heart, her former lover who left her for a dream.

"Want to grab something?" Tiffany offered the goblin who is busy napping on the couch which grew comfortable with Taeyeon that she didn't asked permission on the Chief and always hanging around inside her office made Nichkhun boiled in anger and jealousy.

"Kay." Taeyeon heard it and she quickly jumped off the couch and followed the Chief but before she exited the headquarters, Nichkhun tried to prank the goblin but unfortunately, Taeyeon isn't your ordinary neighborhood that she's been aware of her surroundings when she's in a huge danger.

"Ugh." Nichkhun fell on his butt in a speed of light without him knowing what happens that he should prank the goblin but instead he turned into a poor victim on his own medicine.

"Yah! What happen to you?" One of the crew asked in concern while the other stiffled their laugh not to embarrassed him any further and create a huge chaos because Nichkhun is such an arrogant and a bully co-worker in the department that's why Tiffany didn't like him back even she knew the guy has been hitting on her a few times when they had an outing or company party.

"Serve you right!" Taeyeon looked over behind her and snapped her finger to make Nichkhun forget what happens. Poor thing!

"Why am I here?" Nichkhun asked in confusion as he stares at his co-worker who asked him awhile ago.

"Are you sick? Do you want to take a leave today if your mind function properly?" The dumb guy continued made everyone burst into laughter and made Nichkhun yelled at them.

"Why are you still standing there? C'mon and let's eat." Tiffany noticed the goblin didn't follow her so she snapped back and turned around to see Taeyeon still standing infront of the entrance door of their headquarters with her back facing her.

"I'm just taking care of some business." Taeyeon followed like a kid jumping happily with her chin dimple smile on her face made Tiffany even more confused.

"Are you sure you didn't do something naughty or stupid things?" Tiffany doubted her because she caught her sometimes playing pranks on Nichkhun using her powers and she scolded her a few times but Taeyeon answered her that she doesn't like him back and she could only shook her head in frustration.

"I'm innocent and besides I'm practicing my powers for abit." Taeyeon jumped inside the passenger seat and let Tiffany took the driver's seat today, they had routine who will be today's driver and since it's Wednesday, the Chief is the one who will drive around the city.

"What do you want for lunch?" Tiffany asked still her eyes on the road and her hands skillfully handle the steering wheel, she's been a smooth driver in Taeyeon's opinion while she was the mere opposite of the woman.

"I'm down for a chinese cuisine." Taeyeon voice out her opinion before her eyes widen and landed on a familiar face crossing the road as they stopped when the red light comes into view.

SLAM!

Taeyeon run as fast as she could after she jumped off and slammed the door of Tiffany's car while her eyes following the familiar figure on the road. She tour her eyes around to at least hoping of seeing her again for the last time after she left without words but seems like her hopes crushed when she saw none and felt her knees weak but not before she felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned around with her eyes widen in surprise filled with love.

"J-Jessica?" She felt her tears fell from her eyes as she stares at the most beautiful creatures she had ever seen. Her former lover.

"Abort your mission now." Jessica ignored her dramatic moment when she spoke in her cold voice giving shivers in Taeyeon's spine and felt nothing but emptiness on it.

"Don't you remember me Sica?" Taeyeon made the situation worse by asking such a stupid questions on the Goddess who completely lose her memories after she left the Earth by order.

"You're a goblin by mistake and my mission is to get you back in Heaven and hunt the real lost soul to be the goblin in your place." Jessica said in return by looking at the goblin's affectionate eyes and she felt something weird inside her body when their eyes locked into each other.

"Mistake?" Taeyeon furrow her brows and frown as Jessica spilled the truth.

"You're just a mistake." Those words pierced the goblin's heart as she felt her anger rising.

"You're supposed to be in Heaven for a long time and not carrying the mission nor the sin you've been living for years now." Jessica didn't knew that she was hurting Taeyeon right infront of her by the truth slapping into her face.

"So it's just a foolish mistake made by Heaven that I've been suffering on Earth for a long time and someone else is the rightful of my place and you've only just confronting me now straight into my face? Is this some kind of a joke to all of you? Bullshit!" Taeyeon yelled angrily on Jessica's face made her snapped and startled by the goblin's outburst.

"T-Taeyeon?" Tiffany paused for awhile thinking if she will stepped in between them a few meters away but she respect their own privacy not to intervene on their business but seeing Taeyeon mad for the first time made her heart clenched without her knowing herself.

"I've been suffering for my whole life and you're saying that I should stop because everything made me like a fool for years. Shit." Taeyeon held Jessica's collar in anger but she had no heart to punch the innocent Goddess and pushed her with a force before she walked away with a broken and heavy heart leaving them behind.

"Taeyeon!" Taeyeon ignored the voice and continue to walked away from them that she didn't noticed a car approaching on her direction but before she hit, she raised her hand and create a huge lightning up above the sky like it wad the end of the world and everything turned into a halt as the time stops before the goblin poorly cried hard on her knees.

"Taeyeon?" And to her surprise, Tiffany is still moving in her own as she approached the poor thing crying by herself as she stopped everything around them. She is kind of special.

"H-How?" Taeyeon asked before she felt a soft lips covering her own as Tiffany pulled her chin to connect their lips together after the woman lean closely into her by bending down to reach her face creating a strange aura around them as they shared a kiss.

-to be continued