Extended Summary

Eden Shaw died.

There was no other way to say it. Eden knew this, easily speaking plainly of her experience and what she saw on the other side while people tiptoed on eggshells around the topic when she was in the room. She had not been afraid, she had not been worried. She had been at ease.

After closing her eyes and accepting the darkness, Eden opened her eyes and saw white light everywhere, and a man standing in front of her with a halo and large wings. He introduced himself as Sarandiel, her guardian angel, and reached out to take her hand so he could lead her to her afterlife.

But, it was at the moment that she took his hands that doctors had primed up the defibrillator and pressed it to her chest, sending an electric shock through her body that restarted her heart. When Eden awoke in the hospital, hours later, she knew something was wrong. That voice in her head was no longer hers alone and felt eerily familiar.

It was Sarandiel, who had been pulled into Eden's body along with her soul when doctors had restarted her heart. He now had no escape, but would continue his duties as Eden's protector.

Now gifted with many new abilities, Eden finds herself helping people at every turn and meeting a certain blue-eyed man out of time along the way.

CAST

Jennifer Morrison as Eden Shaw
❝I died and came back. I'm over it, you should be too.❞

Chris Evans as Steve Rogers❝An angel, huh?❞

❝An angel, huh?❞

Other MCU Actors as Their Characters

Disclaimer: I do not own Captain America/Steve Rogers or any other Marvel characters that may appear, they belong to Marvel. I do, however, own Eden Shaw and this plot and how I fit her into the MCU. Got a problem with that? That's unfortunate for you.