"Kindergarten"

Jennie's parents and Taehyung's parents were setting a play date up for them and they were very excited to see each other.

Jennie- age 4

Taehyung- age 5
                              ...
Jennie: "Mommy, mommy! When are we going to be able to see TaeTae?" She said cutely.

Jennie's mom: *laughs* "In a minute, honey." She answered while patting Jennie's head.

Jennie: "How long is that?" She tilts her head in confusion.

Jennie's mom: "Count to 60." She said and walked away to put all Jennie's toys in the car.

Jennie: "Ok. 1, uh 2, 4- no 3, 4, 5, 6..."

Jennie's mom: "Ok. Come on so we can go to your play date!!!" Her mom yelled and Jennie pouted.

Jennie: "But I didn't get to count all the way to 60." She stated while walking out to the car.

Jennie's mom: "Sorry, sweetheart. But time goes faster than you think." She smiled.

                  *At Taehyung's house*

Jennie's mom and her get to their door and knock on it, while Jennie stands their and holds her moms hand.

Taehyung's POV

I heard knocking on the door. That might be Jennie. I'm so excited.

Taehyung's mom: "Taehyung, your friend is here!!" She yelled.

Taehyung: "Ok, mommy!" He yelled back.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Jennie had on a flower dress on with a bun and a pink bow around it. Wah, she's so pretty.

Jennie: "Yah, Taehyung are you okay?" She asked.

Taehyung then realized that he was just staring at Jennie admiring how beautiful she was.

Jennie: "Taehyung!!" She shouted and Taehyung got startled and and gasped.

Taehyung: "Huh?" He said quickly.

Jennie: "You're staring." She answered.

Taehyung: "oh..." He quickly bowed and apologized.

To Be Continued...

A/N: (What a bad cliffhanger 🤦‍♀️).

-Hope_Liz