Chapter 1 {Captain Clumsypants}

It was your very first day at Two Moon Academy, and you were already lost. You wandered through the halls, wondering where the heck your classroom was. Your name was Im Yoona, and you were smart and went to very big private schools in the past, since you were rich. The past schools you had been to were never so... Confusing. You were supposed to meet your best friend, Sooyoung in your class at 7:30, 15 minutes before class started, but it was 7:25 and you couldn't even find out which wing of the school you were supposed to be in - west, east, north or south. At last, you found the reception, yeah classy.

'Hi. How may I help you?'

'Um. My name is Minseul and I'm supposed to be in class before 7:45 but I'm sort of lost.'

'Oh. Okay, wait a second.' The lady said and got some papers, and handed them to you. 'These are guides and rules. The west wing is the dormitory for males,

The east is the dormitory for girls, the high classes - Rate A, B, C or D are in the south wing and the north is the lower class levels - Rate E, F, and reception/offices. You are supposed to be in the south wing, class 9-A, which is on the 3rd floor, known as the ninth grade hall and your schedule will be given to you in homeroom 9-A. There are 14 girls and 16 guys in your class.' The lady said, smiling.

You nodded, heading through the halls towards the south wing and found your hallway.

'Aish, I'm late again!!' A guy said, and ran right into you.

You stared at him and gasped. It was a guy you knew from 8th grade. He was in your math class and he hated you as did you to him. He always bumped into you and you got mad all the time.

'Well, well if it isn't Captain Clumsypants.' You smirked.

'Get out of my way. I'm heading to 9-C and I'm already late. PS you're probably supposed to be in 9-F, the lowest class in that building'

'Actually Jonghyun, I'm actually heading to 9-A so bam! Toodles!' You giggled and walked away. When you entered the class you saw a group with 5 girls, another group with 8, a third with 4 very handsome men and a last group with 12 very good looking guys. Oh, and Sooyoung.

'Hi, my name is Jessica. I'm in SNSD, and you're new. Don't talk to me or I'll beat you black and blue.'

Everyone else introduced themselves. 12 guys in EXO, 5 in f(x) and 7 in SNSD, 5 guys in SHINee but their last member was in 9-C.