Part 8: The Third and Fourth Trials

Envy charges at you but you activate Blood Rage and lunge out of his path and fire a barrage of bullets.

Chelsea: He already beat two of them. But why do I still feel anxious...

Envy then throws two of his blades at you and you block them. You dash around him waiting for an opening.

Wrath's Thoughts: This boy... Something in him is slowly awakening.

You turn Fenrir into his jaw form and he tears Envy's arm off. The demon howls in pain but you continue to attack. Eventually turning Fenrir into his sword mode and impaling the demon in the head. Just like the past two, Envy turns into white energy that is absorbed into the crystal.

Y/N: Who's next?

Greed: I shall be.

The demon holds out his hand and you fall to the ground in pain.

Greed: My powers give me the ability to drain you of your strength. You cannot win.

You grab your head as Ophiucus appears in front of you.

Ophiucus: Are you really going to fall halfway through? I know you can survive. Now prove it.

You struggle to stand and activate Blood Rage as you fly around Greed. You go to strike but he creates a shield around himself.

Clover: A magic barrier. Physical attacks won't do anything.

???: Y/N... Unleash your true power, Y/N...

You shrug off the voice and charge, you strike the barrier again but it begins to crack.

Greed: How the hell are you doing this?!

Y/N: Anything's possible when you're pissed off!!!

You break through the barrier and cut Greed in half.

Clover: Four down... Three to go.

Greed fades away and Wrath chuckles softly.

You blink and appear in a dark void. You turn to see Ophiucus but she now looks a bit older, about teenage now.

Ophiucus: Good work. I knew you'd do well...

Y/N: What are you gaining from this?

Ophiucus: Nothing. But I am coming closer to being free once more.

Y/N: Not if I stop you.

Ophiucus: You're more than welcome to try...

She vanishes and you prepare for your next battle.

Wrath: Gluttony, you're next.

The giant mouth like demon jumps down and growls.

End of Part 8