Chapter one

Just a normal Saturday, only today I was going to magcon. I cannot wait, today I decided to wear jeans and a ruffled shirt. Causal but cute, and since my hair is dirty blonde and boring I just braided it. I was going with my best friends, Nya and Zoe. My dad and I got in the car and picked up Nya and Zoe. They were all screaming, but I was trying to play it cool, I didn't want to seem like a crazy fan girl ... But I was. When we arrived I saw girls swarming everywhere, I just was thinking to myself I'm just one of the millions of girls that they pretend to be friends with for two seconds and then move on. We first got in line to see carter. He was really sweat Zoe Nya and I all got pictures just him and us and then a group picture. He said that I was funny and should thinking about making my own vines, and then he moved on. Next was Cameron, he was even hotter in person, I got my picture with him then another group shot with Zoe and Nya. I planned on saving the best for last, Nash, so because of that I got in line for jack and jack but Nya and Zoe were nagging me " come on Alex we want to see Shawn instead" Zoe said " fine go see him then, I will be fine " " are you sure" said Nya " yes now go"