Chapter 3

After that I saw mahogany and a couple other of the magcon boys. I met back up with Zoe and Nya and we got into Zoe's moms car. She drove me home while we all shared our experiences. When I got home I changed into sweatpants and had to explain how it went to my parents. After that hole ordeal my older brother came down stairs he is going to be a senior next year, but we just got out of school last week. " how was it, were they jerks?" "NO" I yelled. "Haha sure" he said, " I'm going to Adams house see ya " he walked out before mom and dad could protest. "Wait!!" I called " Jessy can you give me a ride to Zoe's" I called " Fine but hurry your magcon ass up" "ok" I called her to let her know I was coming packed a bag and ran out to Jesse's car. Since Jesse is only one year older than me so were pretty close. We talked in the car and then he dropped me off .

I walked into Zoe's house said hi to her parents and then headed up to her room. When I walked in she was on her phone texting with a big smile on her face. "Who is he and is he hot" I said as soon as she noticed I was there. " Well you might know him his name is Nash ... NASH GRIER and he is super hot" my heart dropped she was texting him already! Was he that into her already " That's really cool Zoe " I KNOW" she said " OMG HE JUST ASKED US TO COME TO THE HOTEL AND HANG OUT" she screamed "really omg" I said " yeah let me go ask wait here "