The Devil in Polo by Shawn Wallis

INTRODUCTION

Is it merely impossible to imagine life without the person you can’t live without? Kimberly was on my mind and the energy i spent trying to get her back drained me of every oppor- tunity to be with someone else that may have given me the chance to move on. it wasn’t meant to be and i would spend every minute of every day for over a year wondering if i could ever salvage what Kim and i shared. Seeming like an eternity, my best friend would do the one thing to me that no one wishes on their worst enemy. Kimberly Lee K. was a drop dead gorgeous angel that had the at- tention of my affection and it was all gone in a matter of a careless whisper that would change the path we would be taking forever. They say that it is easy to cover up your tears when you are crying in the rain, but the storm i endured would nearly drown me to a point of no return. My broken heart had suffered a major disaster when Meagan cheated and stole money from me years prior, but what Kimberly and i had could never be duplicated. Rendering a decision to walk away from the one woman that i loved with all of my heart, i would suffer serious consequences that would evolve into a never ending story of my now horrific year. Electing the hell that i was now living in, Kimberly and i would travel into a place that most couples find themselves in when the end approaches and the opening of the tunnel disappears before our very eyes. The val- ue of the love shared between us was left in shambles and it is going to take the muster of all my strength to survive in the cold world i was left to live in alone. For the duration of the seven months we were together, i felt as if Kimberly and i were meant to be, as if God intended us to meet in the fashion that we did. i was lonely and hurting over the previous relationship and with the blink of an eye, this angel was in my life and i fell in love with her instantly. This shocking revelation will answer all of the questions that my first novel could not give you. The transformation of this once amaz- ing life i would share with two beautiful women in three years will place me into a burning world of ashes. Forever remains the reason that placed me at the fork of the very road i thought i had escaped before. Finding myself back in the same spot, i would venture for- ward into a year of absolute misery. Tickling your curiosity with the very thought of my imagination will assist the realization of the life i shared with Kim. The paradox between a line of love and hate will be based on our hearts needing to be nurtured during this Long Road Out once again. it is going to take the will of two self- ish women and their wicked ways to break apart the once strong foundation that Kim and i shared. The result of this disaster would reshape our lives and break apart the once unbreakable bond that developed in a matter of moments. What seemed like an eternity to find the perfect woman was now gone and i was left to be on the bottom of the pit that she first found me in and remain forever silenced. Kim was my life and my blood line and her son was ev- erything to me in my heart and each day that would pass me by, i would become more frightened and miserable. invite yourself in to a life where contradiction meets reality and decide if i have the will to move on without the very life i deserve. Welcome to my continued story of love, misery, lies, an undying will and compel- ling untruths that will test the very barrier of my heart and forever leave me “Into the Nothing” once again. 

The Devil in Polo can befound on Amazon.com along with Author Shawn Wallis's other books. Enjoy.

amazon.com/author/shawnwallis