Final

It's been a while since i go back from London. I came back to attend our school reunion. I saw everyone from teachers classmates, my buddies in high school, I saw Jonghyun happily chatting with our queenka in high school, Yoona. There is Minhyuk with the now famous model Jungshin and there's you with your man. A slow song echoed in the hall. A signal for everyone to dance i looked at you and closed my eyes and reminisce.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

I lay on our bed it's not as it is used to be. It's kinda bigger and it feel empty.

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

I am driving while listening to the radio. Our song played, it's still has a nice and romantic melody but it sound different.

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down

'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

I meet up with our old friends back in high school. They mentioned your name. It hurts me hearing things about you. It breaks my heart to hear your name.

It all just sounds like oooooh...

Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize

That I should've bought you flowers

And held your hand

Should've gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Take you to every party

'Cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing

But she's dancing with another man

I'm so dumb not to realize sooner that i should have brought you a flower you like. I should've hold your hand. I should have gave all my hours if time permit. I should make an effort to take you to the parties and dates cause i know how you wanted to have a dance with me but now I can see you are happily dancing with another man.

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh...

And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

My pride, my ego and my selfish ways made a strong woman like you, get tired of me and walk out my life. And I know, I am too late to fix all the mess i made, i'll never had a chance to be with you again. It always haunts me every time I closed my eyes and reminisce.

Although it hurts

I'll be the first to say that I was wrong

Oh, I know I'm probably much too late

To try and apologize for my mistakes

It hurts to admit but i know i was wrong. Probably it's too late to say it to try and apologize to what i did.

But I just want you to know

I hope he buys you flowers

I hope he holds your hand

Give you all his hours

When he has the chance

Take you to every party

'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance

Do all the things I should have done

When I was your man

Do all the things I should have done

When I was your man

Yes, i just want you to know that i hope he buys you flowers and held your hand and gives all his hours when he has a chance and take you to every party cause i remember you loved to dance i hope he do all the things i never done when I was your man.

The song has ended. You and your guy also finished dancing. You excused yourself from him and go outside the hall to the garden. I follow suit, i saw you sitting on the swings in the middle of the garden. "Seo Joohyun." I called her. She looked at in surprised. "Y- Yonghwa oppa! Wha-what are you doing here?" She asked. "I just want to see you it's been a while." I said. She smiled "yes, it is." I sat down on the other swing. "So how's life treating you lately?" i asked. "I'm fine, so far so good i guess." she answered. "What about you? any girls at the moment?" she asked. "No ever since we broke up I never had any girls." I answered. She remain silent I continued. "Listen Hyun I just want to see if you were ok. I just to wish you all the best with Luhan and I'm sorry i hurt you in the past." I pat her head and left.