Epilogue

I am driving home after a whole day of hectic work. It is raining and traffic. No wonder today is Friday and it's already 6:00pm. Everyone were either going somewhere to spend their time after 5 days of working non stop or rushing home to eat dinner with their love ones. I sigh patiently wait for the go signal when that song played. That song that drift me back to that night.

-------------------

It's been a while since that night where i realized that you will never be mine. I continue to drive to my destination. The restaurant we used to go to. I sat at the corner where we used to seat, our place. My eyes were wondering around the place. Nothing has change indeed. The ambiance, the staff even the food is delicious as always. I kept my eyes wondering around, when i saw you with him and your son. You were beautiful as always, never changing even though you are married for 4years. I see you were happy just like the last time i saw you, on your wedding 4years ago. I wonder if you will be this happy if you married me instead of me? well... Probably not, after all it is him you love him all this time i can see it the way you look into his eyes that night at our school reunion. Others may not notice that but, i did. When he entered that hall the first time after he left that school, after he left you and pursue his study elsewhere, you pretend that you did not mind him being there but i knew better, i can feel your change of mood. You hide your anxiousness behind your smile and continue to idly chat with your friends. You glance at him whenever you think i was not looking but then again, i knew better. We dance that night for i know how much you love it. I know were happy cause you get to dance and this time with me but i knew you don't enjoy it that much for there is something bothering you and i know what it is. You go outside the garden for a walk, i saw him following you. I could not help but be curious so i followed. I saw you two by the swing. I hid behind the trees nearby and listen to your conversation. There i confirm my suspicion, from the sound of your voice to his, i knew you still loved each other. Honestly, i knew it from the very beginning that he is the only one you loved but i denied that and hope that i can replace him in your heart on the other hand, i knew it would be impossible. Then i decided to end things, and let you out from all the suffering. That night i have no regrets, i made a right decision to let you go and chase after him. As i see you with him and your little Yongjoo, I can't help but smile for i know what i did is right and i am glad did because i will not be able to see you this happy. My thoughts were interrupt as little Yongjoo run towards me, "Uncle Luhan!" And gave me a hug which i return happily. "Hey little monster! how are you? You're taller than the last time!" I exclaim while lifting the little boy up. "Oh Luhan you're back in town!" you said as you walk towards us with him at a tow. "Yeah! i just got back here the other day." I said while giving you and him a hug. "So how's life?" He said. I smiled "Same old same old. Hectic days and night, a little to no sleep. I never even have a chance to get out of my office." I said. "Well... You should try to go out sometimes don't coop up inside the confines of your office! Go out! Have a life! find yourself a fine woman and settled with her! You're not getting any younger you know?!" You exclaimed.Yonghwa, Yongjoo and I look at each other and laugh hard for your nose is flaring. You never change, you're the same old Seo Joo Hyun i met. "Well i have not found the right one yet, when that time comes you three will be the first one to know even before anyone does after all you, Joo Hyun, is scarier than my own mother!" I said which cause us to laugh harder. "Ha! Jeongmal!" You said. And we laugh harder. You bid your farewell me and go with your family. I smiled, hoping to find a girl like you.