liam payne <3

You guys met when you accidently bumped into him whilst riding your bike. Well you more or less ran him over BUT details! 

He got up and gently pulled you up too. "Sorry!" You apologized panicking when you realized who he was. Your bike wheel and flown off! 

"Oh it's okay," he smiled at you. "Sorry. what's your name?"

You were surprised he cared. "Oh I'm Y/N. I guess its silly to ask yours..." You said sheepishly.

He laughed sweetly. "Not at all, I'm Liam! You have a beatiful name." He grinned at you.  Then he noticed your bike trashed in the corner. "Oh why don't you come over to mine? I can get your bike fixed for you? We can go over to the cafe? But only if you want to? I mean I understand your not supposed to talk to strangers--" 

You cut him off. "Liam, I would love to! Thankyou." You blushed as he took your hand gently. 

**6 Months Later**

You and him were walking through a park in Florida. You and Liam were there because the Boys were doing a tour around America. He pulled you through a gap in the thick forest of trees. Inside there was a clearing. Fairy lights were hung up on the trees and there was a picnic table filled with food in the middle. Liam took you hand and seated you smiling his cute smile. Coldplay was playing softly in the background.

"Y/N I love you with all my heart! I wouldn't be able to live without you." Your face lit up. "You're perfect."

For the first time you notice blue and purple flowers spelling 'I Love You' behind him. "Wow Liam," you were almost in tears.

He wiped the tear away. "Don't cry." He got down on one knee. "Y/N marry me?"

You nod your head again and again. "Yes!" And then jump into his arms. He kisses the top of your head.