Chapter 4

~Myra's POV~
         I scroll through Nick's IG a little while longer, and that's when my roommates burst in my room yelling, "Myra's got a manz, Myra's got a manz!" I yell back, "SHUT UP DUMBASSES, HE'S NOT MY MAN!" Of course, I can't help but smile at the thought of him. Zigi asks me a thousand questions about him, "When did you meet him, where did you meet him, what's his name, does he have any hot friends?" I roll my eyes at her and laugh, but proceed to answer her questions. Meagan interrupts me, "when are you going on your first date with him?" I tell her Friday and she goes straight to my closet to start picking out clothes. 
———————————————————-
~Nick's POV~
         I walk into the living room and find my roommates, Brandon, Edwin, Austin and Zion, rehearsing our choreography. Edwin joked, "nice of you to finally join after talking to your little girlfriend for 10,000 hours." I flip him off and start rehearsing with them. Once rehearsal is over, the guys start asking me about her. Of course the first thing Zion asks is, "does she have any fine friends?" I tell him I have no idea. I get bombarded with a bunch more questions until I finally tell them I'm not answering anymore questions and head to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tbh idek what this chapter was, I guess it was a filler, but I was being attacked for not updating sooooo... uh lol sweg