PLAYDATE

"Ughhhh. I swear I will die of all those screaming and shouting's" Mimi groaned at her alarm ringtone. She set it using her bias shouts from all the episodes of LOL game, so that she will at least wake up by his shouting but it turns out to be hell. After what it feels like an hour she gets up and heads to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After showering and taking care of all her needs, she comes out of the bathroom with a robe on her. She sits in front of her mirror and takes out the towel which was tied to dry her wet hair until she screamed her lungs out.

"KIM SUNG MIN ..!!!! You are dead. How could he do this to me?? He knows I have a date tonight..!!! "Mimi yells while checking out her new blonde dyed hair "Well It doesn't look so bad either." Mimi changed into a white crop top and denim shorts and went downstairs for breakfast. Her phone buzzed with an incoming message from her best friend Song Min-Jung a.k.a MJ as she calls herself.

MJ : I'm gonna be there in 20 mins ^^

M : Cool

"Did your brother do that?" her mom said pointing to her hair which is put into a messy bun.

"yep" Mimi told her mother while stressing on the letter 'P'.

Exactly after 20 minutes MJ pulls her car to the side by blocking their driveway and messages Mimi.

"Mom, I'm heading towards the mall and have some shopping. Bye!" Mimi told her mom and closed their main door behind her after hearing her mom words "Honey, I and your dad are going to be late today. So have fun at your date today and come home early." "Ok bye mom"

Mimi sits inside the car and speaks "I know that look MJ so, tell me is it that bad?" as covered her face while MJ begins laughing at her new hair.

"Oh you are pretty actually. I guess your brother has better taste than yours anyway." MJ tells her while she drives her car out of the neighborhood towards the main road.

After 10 minutes of driving, they arrived at the mall and parked their car. They excitedly went into every shop they came across but came out disappointed as they didn't find the exact dress she needs to wear it tonight. Their last stop was some sale shop which was at the end of the mall on the 2nd floor. They went though lots of dresses until they came across this off shoulder royal blue dress which stops above the knee.

"Oh my gosh M!!!! You should definitely take this" MJ squeals while holding out the dress. Mimi takes the dress and heads into the trail room.

"MJ I love this dress "Mimi tells her friend as she comes out of the room and turns around to show the dress.

"Yes...............!!!!! You should definitely take this dress. The dress matches your hair color so perfectly. "

"I know right?"

"Your date is a very lucky guy. Geez if I was born as a guy I would definitely date you girl "MJ tells Mimi as she blushes thinking about her date.

"Do you think he would like me? You know that we don't even know how each other look like right?"

"Oh don't be silly, he would definitely fall for you but I wonder what he looks like"

"Well my brother said he looks handsome so I should wait for tonight to actually see him" Mimi says while paying for the dress. They walked out of the store and went to the food court for their lunch.

After they finished eating, they went into stores to look for accessories which match with the dress. They bought a gold plated choker with gold long earrings and a nude color leather clutch.