one

02:10 AM.

with shallow breaths and sweaty palms seungwan glanced at the digital clock at her bedside.

SW: seul~

SG: what?

a bit taken aback seungwan blinked twice at her message. although it was dry she didn't expect her to reply.

SG: im serious seungwan

face palming, she typed back a response. a pout set on her lips as she closed her eyes waiting.

SW: i miss you

SG: you shouldn't lie to yourself

SW: im not seulgi yah~

SG: cuddles and ramyun then?

seungwan's lips curved into a warm smile as she squeezed the phone. seulgi was coming over for her.

SW: you're the best seulgi yah~

turning over to reach for a stuffed bear seulgi bought for her, seungwan hugged it tight. eyes fluttering shut she didn't realise she was falling asleep.

fifteen minutes later kang seulgi tiptoed into seungwan's room with two fresh bowls of ramyun she had readied in her kitchen. she lets herself in without notice so it's no surprise that the younger's kitchen is probably a bit untidy.

seulgi huffed in slight annoyance once she saw seungwan's sleeping figure cuddling into her favourite bear. she would have to eat all this ramyun herself. settling in beside her yet careful not to disturb seungwan's slumber, she maneuvered herself so she could bring the girl into her lap.

" stupid. that's what you are seungwan. you shouldn't fall in love with a liar. if i ever hurt you it's all on you. you brought this upon yourself. how can you be so blind. how can i be so stupid to let you in. "