Surprise of my Life (TH)

Requests are open!

Summary: The reader is having her Sweet 16th Birthday Party at her dream vacation spot, London. Her friends, knowing that she loves Tom Holland, gets him to come to her birthday party.

(Y/N POV)

I put on my best dress and did my makeup. "You only have one sweet sixteen" I say to myself, looking in the mirror. I put in my shoes and walk outside. It was beautiful out there, the sun was shining and it was not too warm out. Perfect summer weather.

I sit down on a chair while talking to a few friends, waiting for more people to show up, it was still early. "Oh my gosh! Imagine if Tom Holland showed up! This is where he lives!" I say, making a gesture around me with my hands.

"Excuse me, did I hear my name?" A British voice asks. I look behind me and my eyes go wide and my hands fan my face. "No, no, no, no, no, NO! This cannot be real. Tom Holland is at my sweet sixteen. No way! I must be dreaming!" I exclaim. "No, you're not dreaming, darling." He says, grabbing my hand. "Happy Birthday, (Y/N), you look beautiful love."

As he walks away he slips a piece of paper into my hand and looks back and winks at me. My cheeks turn bright red. I sigh with happiness. "My dream has just come true."

Vote & Comment please (feedback and construtive criticism is appreciated)! I really hope you liked it! Its my very first imagine!