Chapter One

It was the first day of freshaman college year. Lydia, Allison, Scott, Stiles, Malia, and Kira had all gotten dorms.

Lydia and Allison together, Scott and Stiles together, and Malia and Kira together. This way, Lydia had said, they would be forced to attend classes. Of course, Malia and Stiles would soon be off to Miami for their first vacation together. It was their one year anniversary. Scott didn't think it was a good idea, and Lydia pretended it was the greatest idea ever... only she was the one who hated the idea the most.

She had developed strong feelings for Stiles, had liked him for a long time... but she a
had a weakness like every other girl, love. Lydia hated the idea of Stiles not loving her anymore.
It hurt her, more than it should've.

Allison had also come back from the dead. They had found someone who could do magic. Not a witch. And it was just limited magic, the whole pack was happy.

After everyone finished unpacking, Kira had ran around the campus practically busting into everyone's dorm room telling them it was class time. The pack had surprisingly received the same class.

"Um.. sorry.. Um.." Kira said covering her eyes, as Stiles put on his shirt and pants.
"Um, you see, I came, um, here to tell both of you class is about to start." she smiled and then turned away.
Closing the door behind her, Kira began to laugh. From the dorm in front of her,walked out Lydia and Allison.
"Hey." they both said.
"Um, Stiles is getting dressed so if you both want to wait you can."

Lydia's face expression turned into a frowny face as she heard Kira had been in the same room with a naked-Stiles.
She walked off and put on a fake smile.

"What happened?" Kira asked.
Allison shook her head and smiled. "Nothing. Everything's fine."