Jealousy

"Hngh... Stop it.. Bakayama" Hinata pleaded. But it only seamed to make Kageyama more determined to mess him up. And for him to think that they're gonna do it in the club room turned him on. They were on the floor, obviously doing something they shouldn't. But because of Hinata flirting with Tsukishima (in Kageyama's perception) in the gym a few minutes ago, they came to this situation. But oddly enough, something was tingling in Hinata's stomach, as if he expected this to happen.

"So, tell me, what were you two talking about earlier? You looked like you were having fun with his company" Kageyama said in a calm voice. But deep inside, he wanted to growl at the boy on him and pound in his ass until he can't feel his lower body anymore. But he can't take the risk of him not practicing volleyball, since the tournament will be coming in two weeks. So he just sticked to the I'll-fuck-you-once-so-you'll-learn-your-lesson in his mind.

"K-Kageyama... I'm sorry- hngh. I promise I won't do it again. We were only talking about the amazing block he did" Hinata mumbled. But because of Hinata's praise to the tall blocker, Kageyama seemed to be more pissed off.

He ignored what Hinata said and continued to grope his crotch, making him moan.

"Ah..!" Hinata gasped loudly.

"Shh. You need to tone down your voice or else someone passing by outside will hear" Kageyama said in a low tone which made Hinata shiver in his grasp. Almost making him weak.

Hinata didn't respond but he covered his mouth to somehow stop him from moaning. But it did nothing when Kageyama started moving his slender fingers, touching every good spot in his crotch.

And Kageyama couldn't feel more aroused than Hinata's state right now.

"Ahn.. ngh.. mmph" Hinata stifled some moans but tried to stop it. And Kageyama was looking at him like a beast ready to eat its prey. And hearing Hinata's moans seamed to lose his control over himself.

He flipped Hinata over, showing off his cute little ass right to his face. And without alarm, he put his index finger in. Hinata gasped from the weird sensation he was feeling.

"H.. Hey! Pull it out! It feels weird!" Hinata tried to get Kageyama's finger out but to no avail. Kageyama started to move his fingers which made him stifle out a moan. For Kageyama, it was music to his ears. He put another finger in and can immediately feel Hinata's body twitching. He moved his hands again.

Gasps, panting and muffling moans was all you can hear at that point.

"Nngh... Ahn" Hinata was slowly feeling pleasure and synced his body with him, moving his hips with Kageyama's fingers. He was also surprised of what he did. But nothing can compare to what he is feeling now. Pleasure.

As they moved faster, Hinata was about to be at his limit.

"Im.. cumming... Ahh" They panted as white liquid stained the floor. Hinata looked up at Kageyama and... Down there. He was hard. It looked painful.

So he did what he did not expect he would do.

He slowly faced him and leaned down and pulled Kageyama's zipper off by using his mouth. Kageyama was astonished to see the boy do this. But it made his eyes darker and filled with.. lust.

Hinata kissed his crotch that's still in his boxers. A groan escaped from his lips as Hinata pulled his boxers off. Hinata can't help but stare at his junior. Wondering how it would fit in his small mouth. But despite those things, he started licking the tip with pre-cum. This earned him groans and deep breaths from Kageyama. He then put it in his mouth for only the tip to come in.

"I-it won't fi--- ngh!"

By that Kageyama snapped.

Hinata was surprised by what Tobio did. He forcefully pulled his hair towards him and put all his length in Hinata's small mouth, making the boy shiver as he attempted to fit all Kageyama's length in him. He bobbed his head up and down, following Kageyama's pace.