Chapter Two: New Neighbour

Sora who was once a gloomy guy, no friends and always alone had gained a friend who he always hangs out with, it was Roxas.

All the girls were pretty jealous on how Sora is close to Roxas. "Look Sora all the girls are looking at us again" as Sora heard Roxas he looked around the room for a little bit."seeing all the girls getting jealous on me creeps me out!" He could not disagree with Roxas.

*ring* *ring* *ring* after all the boring lectures the school was finally over! It was the end of the day." YES! School is finally over!" Shouted Sora as he ran to his locker..As he opened his locker he saw Roxas right beside him.. " yo Sora" Sora got shocked to see Roxas close to him without even noticing him.." Uwahh why are you right beside my locker!?" Roxas was quite confused on what Sora said " what are you talking about? Your locker and mine are beside each other, didn't you notice that?"

Sora was so dumb that he didn't even notice.." Sorry....I didn't notice at all" sora was all red like a tomato and looked at his locker, avoiding Roxas to see his face. Sora was embarassed. Suddenly Roxas laughed so hard that his tummy hurts and tears in his eyes." Hahahahaha oh my god Sora! Your so funny!" Sora didn't like Roxas laughing at him not even a bit.

"A.anyways I'm going home see you tomorrow" suddenly Roxas grabbed Sora's arm "let mw come with you!" Sore couldn't say no to Roxas because he never walked home with someone before. "Fine".after walking for 5 minutes Sora asked Roxas a question " hey Roxas we have been walking in the same route where is your house?" "Oh it's down there were the big tree is!"

Sora was quite shocked to what Roxas said "that's where my house is too!" After walking to the big tree he saw Roxas house and Roxas saw Sora's house too! Is he the new neighbor my mom was total king about?! Sora thought in his head.."oh wow Sora! We are actually neighbors! Isn't that great?"

Sora's face was so priceless..and after that they said goodbye to each other and went to their own houses.

END(sorry guys this was a short chapter!)