Part sixteen

I just realized I fucked up the chapter numbers and skipped thirteen but that's okay. 💚

Don't think you got away faggots, I'll be back.

It repeats over and over in my mind and I feel tears sting my eyes.
"Hey, Eddie. It's

Don't think you got away

Gonna be

Faggots

Okay."

He grabs my wrist gently and pulls me inside.

His words don't quite reach me, though. They seem absolutely bullshit.
We'll never get a break, will we. God must really hate us fags.

"We can keep the doors and windows locked, there's

Don't think you got away

No way he can get to you. I won't let him."
He walks over and locks the door to prove his point.

I don't listen to him. I pull my legs up to my chest and bury my face in my knees, finally letting the tears come.
He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his warm arms around me. That is all I want, to be with Richie, to feel his warmth, and to be safe. I only get two of those.
It's just not fucking fair that I can't be with the person that I love without getting harassed. I will have to deal with it I guess, because no way in hell would I ever leave Richie.
It's not. fucking. fair.
"Eds?" He says softly.
"Mm?" The sound if muffled into the fabric of his shirt.
"Can we just pretend like everything is okay? Like Henry isn't a threat. Come on, let's not let that asshole ruin our vacation. If he gets close to us again, I'll beat the shit out of him."
No POV
And beat the shit out of him is just what he did, a few days later, when Henry knocked on their cabin door pretending to be Steve the counselor.
Richie had opened the door and gotten pinched square on the nose before he could even process what was happening.
But he fought back just like he had promised. He had beat the shit out of Henry Bowers.
Henry made to get away, but Richie grabbed his shirt.
"If you ever come back here or try to bother either of us again so help me god, I'll drag your dead body to the counselors and say you got mauled by a bear."
And sadly, he was dead serious.

Eddies pov
While Richie was throwing punches at Henry, I was on my bed having a panic attack. I covered my ears and sobbed, knees to my chest.
I opened my eyes and there was blood everywhere. It was coming from the sink, and it covered all the walls. The steady stream of blood crept closer to where I was on the bed, and I screamed. I can't let it touch me, do you have any idea how many bacterial diseases someone else's blood could carry?
It splashes against my sock, and I back away, ramming my head into the wall. I close my eyes and moan as the blood soaks me. I'm going into hysterics now, scratching my skin frantically and screaming.
"Get it off of me, get it off of me, get it off of me." I repeat over and over until I feel Richie's hand against mine, refraining me from scratching.
"Eds! What the hell? What happened?" He says in a concerned tone. I open my eyes and see the blood on the walls is gone, but there is blood on my arm from the scratching.
"Eddie! What happened!" He says, frantically searching for my first aid kit. He pours hydrogen peroxide on my arm and I shriek.
"Ouch, Richie that hurts!"
"Why did you do this to yourself?"
He starts plastering hello kitty bandages all over my arm.

"Wait- you didn't... see it?" I say hesitantly.
"See what?"
Oh god oh god oh god oh god.
"... the blood."
He gives me this incredulous look.
"There was blood everywhere, Richie. I'm not fucking lying to you. Why- why would I lie to you?"
He looks mildly offended.
"I believe you, Eddie." He says.
And I believe him.
"Richie, let's get ready for the dance. It's in a few days, we don't even know what we're gonna wear." I say, desperately trying to change the subject from my sanity to a lighter topic.
After a long time contemplating, we decided on these outfits:

So basically what they are wearing in this picture. Also what mike hanlon is wearing is accurate cuz he is lonely I'm gonna let his find love at this dance. *whispers* "MAX!"
Hehzifnauahmsosiebh!
But yeah love you guys💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚